Whats everybody doing at work today

Mr James Sir, I've been meaning to ask you, what did your truck MPH through the 1/4 with the Strikers on it?

I have only ran it down a track three times since I bought it .And never really pushed it .
Best I have done is on one trip to sealy and track prep always kind of sucks there ,but I did 11.76 or so it was a high 11.7something and I think mph was 112.9ish ,
But it was on a old set of rock hard drag radials that need replacing .And I can't make myself power shift it yet .Because I don't hit track any now days I just wanted to see what it would do without beating the hell out of my CE.I think I actually could use a 410 rearend instead of the 456 because it winds up so fast now:dontknow:

I have only ran it down a track three times since I bought it .And never really pushed it .
Best I have done is on one trip to sealy and track prep always kind of sucks there ,but I did 11.76 or so it was a high 11.7something and I think mph was 112.9ish ,
But it was on a old set of rock hard drag radials that need replacing .And I can't make myself power shift it yet .Because I don't hit track any now days I just wanted to see what it would do without beating the hell out of my CE.I think I actually could use a 410 rearend instead of the 456 because it winds up so fast now:dontknow:
Cool, thanks. It's hard to complain about a street truck that runs high 11's.

Cool, thanks. It's hard to complain about a street truck that runs high 11's.
And looks so pretty .

I did put it on a vet goober at work the other day ,bozo has a base corvette and was talking shit .Was not even a race .Now all the guys at work are making fun of him .Freaking blowheart .:DThen he tried to claim I cheated him ,cause he claims he did not know I was catless ,can you believe that shit :dontknow:

yma3ugyz.jpg

ysajyser.jpg

Replacing rusty fenders

Ok.....This is a good one...I got my water pump from parts, kinda wondered why such a big box...Then i opened it and now im just staring at it...WTF???...Gee wonder why shipping costs so much...

Attachments

• IMG_20131120_095356_321.jpg
    IMG_20131120_095356_321.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 32
That is some funny shit!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back