Whats everybody doing at work today

Spotted the new fender in.

esujyna7.jpg

ypu7y3u2.jpg

#22 THREE OF SIX ,that's how many guys half my age on my crew that pussed out today .

Just don't get it leaving money on the table like that right before Christmas :(

What do you do?

Plastic Injection Molding of Medical parts for equipment that does cataract surgery . Company is booming, they bought 14 new machine and thousands of automated equipment to run machines all brand spanking new ,Slow to buy new stuff but when it hits the door they think it comes with Velcro on them .Just zip them in and out no problem what's the hold up .

Plastic Injection Molding of Medical parts for equipment that does cataract surgery . Company is booming, they bought 14 new machine and thousands of automated equipment to run machines all brand spanking new ,Slow to buy new stuff but when it hits the door they think it comes with Velcro on them .Just zip them in and out no problem what's the hold up .

sounds a bit more excitin than moo juice jugs:dontknow::rock::D

Finishing up a large quote then prepping for long meetings with a vendor tomorrow.

Driving in Shitty weather to a shit hole called shreveport to work all night in cold Shitty weather:D

designing 3-way adjustible racing shocks for a porsche gt3 cup car and a sls amg gt3

I am counting down the minutes to 5, then off to NYC for Thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back