whats everyone do for work?

Something about "I worked on nukes for the past 10 years", doesnt seem like a very marketable skill in the civilian sector.

Yea, not so much. Not to mention that it's not a fun field to be in, aircraft MX should be more fun and I'll be allowed to use my brain.

Lmao! I write a lot of eprs. That is the shortest you can break down the job without leaving anything out. 3D171 client systems, with a 2E673 voice network prior. I'm in the GNOC at Andrews.

If I didn't describe like that it would read, "I watch planes fly on a screen, Google random bs, answer phones from those on them, surf YouTube, make powerpoint presentations, surf vtcoa.com send fax, update Facebook, brief commander, try not to fall asleep.

Used to be a 3C2X1 (I think that was the number). Tech controller was the job title. I don't miss those years at all. I got to see ALOT of government waste. When I was at Falcon AFB (now Schriever AFB) we used to comment on how each year the trees along the walkway go bigger - not through growth but because the landscape contractor was paid each year to replace them with larger trees.

Retired 29 year veteran Fire Captain, now own a company called Clean Scene, full service fire restoration company, we clean crime scenes, meth labs, mold removal, do government work and work for all the Indian tribes here in Oklahoma.

I'm just a poolguy and feel like a douche for making fun of JEFFBOYETTE on another thread after finding out what he does. LOL

Staff Sergeant in US Air Force. Stationed just outside of D.C. I am a shift lead supervisor at the Government Network Operations Center for Senior Leader Command, Control, and Communications Systems, providing global Special Air Mission airlift, logistics, aerial port and communications, including Satellite Communications, Encrypted Video Teleconferencing, Secure High Speed Data, and other Top Secret communication systems for the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, combatant commanders and other senior military and elected national and foreign leaders as tasked by the White House.

Hmmm, I'd probably keep all of this on the down low.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back