whats everyone do for work?

I'm just glad I am not the only....

Land Surveyor, I work for the highway department.

Slave to the West Texas Oil Fields. At least it pays well, official title is project Manager.

Active Duty Army, seems like full time deployed... Trying to go rotary wing pilot.

Slave to the West Texas Oil Fields. At least it pays well, official title is project Manager.

Should be at RP raceway soon. Will make sure you get an invite.:D

I manage the paint dept. for a worldwide aerial lift manufacturer by day, I do custom paint and airbrushing on the side when I have time.

oppd condor170.jpg

oppd condor170a.jpg

condoroppd170.jpg

baca tank2.JPG

realfire68camaro2.jpg

Attachments

• condor170oppd1.jpg
    condor170oppd1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
surveying pipelines water,land,swamp is what we do

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • DSCF5410.JPG
    DSCF5410.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Active duty Navy until December this year:chain:. After that, looking now for something new.

Staff Sergeant in US Air Force. Stationed just outside of D.C. I am a shift lead supervisor at the Government Network Operations Center for Senior Leader Command, Control, and Communications Systems, providing global Special Air Mission airlift, logistics, aerial port and communications, including Satellite Communications, Encrypted Video Teleconferencing, Secure High Speed Data, and other Top Secret communication systems for the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, combatant commanders and other senior military and elected national and foreign leaders as tasked by the White House.

Staff Sergeant in US Air Force. Stationed just outside of D.C. I am a shift lead supervisor at the Government Network Operations Center for Senior Leader Command, Control, and Communications Systems, providing global Special Air Mission airlift, logistics, aerial port and communications, including Satellite Communications, Encrypted Video Teleconferencing, Secure High Speed Data, and other Top Secret communication systems for the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, combatant commanders and other senior military and elected national and foreign leaders as tasked by the White House.

Lulz, your post reads like an EPR bullet.

So you're a 3DXXX something, something, something. How do you like Langley?

Lulz, your post reads like an EPR bullet.

So you're a 3DXXX something, something, something. How do you like Langley?

Lmao! I write a lot of eprs. That is the shortest you can break down the job without leaving anything out. 3D171 client systems, with a 2E673 voice network prior. I'm in the GNOC at Andrews.

If I didn't describe like that it would read, "I watch planes fly on a screen, Google random bs, answer phones from those on them, surf YouTube, make powerpoint presentations, surf vtcoa.com send fax, update Facebook, brief commander, try not to fall asleep.

Last edited:
Lmao! I write a lot of eprs. That is the shortest you can break down the job without leaving anything out. 3D171 client systems, with a 2E673 voice network prior. I'm in the GNOC at Andrews.

If I didn't describe like that it would read, "I watch planes fly on a screen, Google random bs, answer phones from those on them, surf YouTube, make powerpoint presentations, surf vtcoa.com send fax, update Facebook, brief commander, try not to fall asleep.

oops, I meant Andrews... Langley is where I'm trying to head to.

Your job sounds a lot like mine, although we don't have any planes. But the official duties sound a lot "cooler" we Inspect, assemble, disassemble, maintain, repair, refinish, modify and test nuclear warheads, bombs, missiles, reentry vehicles and systems and associated equipment, Install and remove nuclear warheads and maintain clip-in assemblies, launchers, pylons, bomb racks and penetration aids and Troubleshoot and maintain test sets.

But I'm not in Maintenance anymore so it's a lot more Youtube and interwebz. We monitor, notify and track all the weapons and have to answer to anyone up to a 4 star at a moments notice, but for the most part it's trying to stay awake and entertained.

But I cross trained into Aircraft Hydraulics, so I'll be getting out of the Nuke stuff (Thank GOD!) and PCSing late summer.

oops, I meant Andrews... Langley is where I'm trying to head to.

Your job sounds a lot like mine, although we don't have any planes. But the official duties sound a lot "cooler" we Inspect, assemble, disassemble, maintain, repair, refinish, modify and test nuclear warheads, bombs, missiles, reentry vehicles and systems and associated equipment, Install and remove nuclear warheads and maintain clip-in assemblies, launchers, pylons, bomb racks and penetration aids and Troubleshoot and maintain test sets.

But I'm not in Maintenance anymore so it's a lot more Youtube and interwebz. We monitor, notify and track all the weapons and have to answer to anyone up to a 4 star at a moments notice, but for the most part it's trying to stay awake and entertained.

But I cross trained into Aircraft Hydraulics, so I'll be getting out of the Nuke stuff (Thank GOD!) and PCSing late summer.

Something about "I worked on nukes for the past 10 years", doesnt seem like a very marketable skill in the civilian sector.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back