whats everyone do for work?

Parachute rigger for the navy, Instructing at Aircrew survival training center.

National Operations/Vehicle Manager for Aviation ground transportation company. We transport airline crews to and from Airports and Hotels. I'm also a General Contractor in hurricane season. :D

combo welder for power plants, nuclear plants, also sanitary stainless pipe for coca-cola,pepsi,tropicana orange juice, gatorade, overseas welding. have all my certs for stainless pipe,tubing,carbon pipe,chrome pipe,duplex and hastelloy. have my ASE certified course for welding. basically any type of welding/fitter is what i do.

Last edited:
Traveling sausage salesman !!!!! Just kidding Just a pipeline surveyor for engineering and consulting firm .

Just because you gay ass boilermakers get all excited to see a trade who can actually weld doesn't make us girls. God Canada must be f*cked up. :marchmellow:

he is mad cause boiler makers are a dieing breed, or should i say a "disease"!!! we install boilers and everything to do with them!!! i dont know how it is in canada but if u ever think of moving to the east coast get rid of your boiler maker book and join a real union!!!:rock: he probably make 12$ an hour lol!!!

Part owner in the family trucking business. we haul dry freight from the SouthEast United States out to the West Coast and North West and haul Produce back into the SouthEast. Oh and i do Hydrographic printing on the side.:D

OK, on a serious note

Public Health

Service writer full time / Tow Truck part time / Butcher part time

Active Duty USAF, doing work for special weapons. But I cross trained, so I'll be doing aircraft hydraulics sometime in the early fall once I PCS.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back