whats it gonna run???

CAM ?

Well here my 0.02$

if the truck is making power " creating HP under boost to the wheels " at WOT ..... with the Stock or CAM that is in the truck - what diff does it make ??? rwhp is rwhp .....

Right ?????? so what your saying is that a 650 rwhp ROE truck and a 650 rwhp Paxton Truck will run diff times ????

how ? if there making the same HP to the wheels then it a driver error IMHO

there a lot of factors when you are drag racing - and ALOT that a driver has to take notice too

how was you whole shot , 60 ft , wheel hop , did you spin off the line ? , what was the trap speed ? was the track prep'd correct - did you lose power at top end - did you lose control at top end, all factors when you say DRAG RACING

im not trying to disrespect anyone here - AT ALL.....

im just saying i have a hard time with the fact that a ROE truck cant get a 11sec pass

and yes it all in the driver and in the track prep and conditions of the weather......

with ryan's setup he should be deep into the 11 sec - prob not on the 1st pass but he will......

shit man look at Dom's truck - hes got a 9sec truck but cant break 10s - it take time in drag racing how long did it take him to get it to a 10.71 ? and lower - and you guys sitting there with a few pass's on your truck tell this kid that it not possiable SUCK !!!!

ok so lets map it out

here in NJ "when i will run my roe truck" oct 68 deg light breeze with spraying meth - and a 100 shot of NOS - you think i cant hit a 10s time ?

yea yea intercooler intercooler - i have driven a 671 blower car "no intercooler" (on a TMTS a intercooler in not needed) and it pulled an 9 sec pass on a 302 Boss block !!!!!!

so you put my buddy tommy kasper in my truck and run it he takes .4 off my time even by buddy jerry hoose - but does this mean im a shitty driver ? my friend are all weekend racers with ProMods

no just mean i need to pratice more and step it up

there alot to take in to consideration when you DRAG RACE, not just you have a built supercharged viper truck.......

it take time !

there my .2$

Yes they can and will run like totally different beasts! WHY? One (likely the twin screw) builds boost off idle, while the centrifugal SC builds boost slowly by centrifugal force as RPMs go up.

Compare them on a dyno sheet ( useful application of a dyno) and find WHERE the power is made. The Roe will have "Instant" power across the board, while the Paxton, Procharger, etc. will have it at a certain RPM and up. The paxton scaling will show a peak, while the Roe should look flat across the board pretty much.

Yes they can and will run like totally different beasts! WHY? One (likely the twin screw) builds boost off idle, while the centrifugal SC builds boost slowly by centrifugal force as RPMs go up.

Compare them on a dyno sheet ( useful application of a dyno) and find WHERE the power is made. The Roe will have "Instant" power across the board, while the Paxton, Procharger, etc. will have it at a certain RPM and up. The paxton scaling will show a peak, while the Roe should look flat across the board pretty much.

Lol - tell me something I don't know bro......

I gotta agree with venomousnone on this one. Which makes more sense why a ROE running 10lbs, should easily be in the 11's. If a Paxton can, then a ROE for sure should.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back