whats it gonna run???

fastestbrickonearth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well should have my truck back soon.:rock: it will be forged with a roe 10 to 12 psi some mods to it for some more juice. belengers no cats full fuel system. shifter caltracs and slicks. i live in new jersey so i race at sea level. so what do you guys think it will run??????

I'm guessing low 12's the fastest roe truck on the forum was brad's with almost identical mids he went 12.1@118(ish)

You'd think a Viper engine with 10lbs boost would be good for 11.5s all day? Wish you the best especially when it dips into the 60s

i hope she will run straight & true:rock::rock::rock:

HIGH 11s... MAYBE:eek:

You guys are acting like this is the first time someone has slapped on a blower and bolted on some slicks:confused: Gonna get this guys hopes up, just to be let down.

Hope he has cryo'ed spider gears or all that HP is gonna start causing him problems. Those slicks hook up like a MOFO.

My spider gears aren't cryo'd, but they ARE crying,lol. That's before I ever put slicks on there:dontknow:

My spider gears aren't cryo'd, but they ARE crying,lol. That's before I ever put slicks on there:dontknow:

All it takes is one hard launch and your gonna be crying,lol. And waiting for a tow truck, you sound like you drive your truck like I do.

Take it easy!!! Work your way down into the 11's! That beast is gonna be hard to drive at first. Keep it off the rail!!!! When on the street, make sure it is pointing straight before you push the throttle! just my 2 cents...

Sounds like it should be a fun truck, I rode in Brad's with the Roe and its definitely a different ride than my QC.

I'm guessing low 12's the fastest roe truck on the forum was brad's with almost identical mids he went 12.1@118(ish)
No way. He's gotta be solid into the 11's. I'm at 7lbs and run 12.2's. ROE at 10-12lbs, should be easily mid 11's. Look at Bobby with his Paxton QC at 12lbs. He's running 11.5's on DR's

You'd think a Viper engine with 10lbs boost would be good for 11.5s all day? Wish you the best especially when it dips into the 60s
You're right and he should.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back