whats it gonna run???

11.4 +\-

With good track prep ! A john force burn out and a great reaction time - get to work on a pro tree

:rock:Shit was at track when Bobby ran that 11.5and it was 80+ temp out can't wait to see him run it when it's nipply !!!!

11.4 +\-

With good track prep ! A john force burn out and a great reaction time - get to work on a pro tree

Reaction time doesn't count toward final E.T. Simply for bracket racing for the most part. It is the time from the green light on the tree until your front tires break the laser. From there forward your Elapsed Time is counted. So basically you can sit at the light for 5 seconds and still cut an 11.5;)

Reaction time doesn't count toward final E.T. Simply for bracket racing for the most part. It is the time from the green light on the tree until your front tires break the laser. From there forward your Elapsed Time is counted. So basically you can sit at the light for 5 seconds and still cut an 11.5;)

Ummmmm.. No

Not if he's racing me !!!!!!!

Anyone that can't run sub 12's on 10lbs of ROE boost and DR's (or slicks), in decent weather, needs some driving lessons. Bottom line, it aint even up for arguement. And even more so, if you're in a RC. Let's be for real here.

Anyone that can't run sub 12's on 10lbs of ROE boost and DR's (or slicks), in decent weather, needs some driving lessons. Bottom line, it aint even up for arguement. And even more so, if you're in a RC. Let's be for real here.

Then EVERYBODY with a Roe needs driving lessons, cause NOBODY has done it;)

I'm not saying it's not possible... just not gonna be easy. I've beaten 11 sec cars and trucks on the street in my truck, but it's a different story on the track.

Then EVERYBODY with a Roe needs driving lessons, cause NOBODY has done it;)

I'm not saying it's not possible... just not gonna be easy. I've beaten 11 sec cars and trucks on the street in my truck, but it's a different story on the track.

That dont make sense. A QC running a 150 shot can run 11.6's on DR's(phnxpoolguy), a QC on 7 lbs of paxton boost can run 12.2's on DR's (me), Trainman N/A runs 11.9's on DR's, Bobby in a QC 12 lbs paxton boost runs 11.5's on DR's. None of these trucks are on full slicks. And you really believe that a ROE boosted truck on full slicks, making almost 700 whp cant EASILY break into the 11's? Yeah, alot of ROE guys can't drive. Remember, us Paxton guys arent building full boost until the higher RPM's. You guys get the boost down low and keep it. No reason why you guys shouldn't be solidly into the 11's.

You know I love you Bradley. Now let me drive ur truck, so yo u can say that it got into the 11's.:D

Oh, and street racing never counts. There's always an arguement about who left first. Someones always bitching. Take it to the track. The numbers dont lie.

Fatjack should be elevens as well with his 1/8 mile times. I havent seen any impressive times with all these built high "dyno" number trucks.

well should have my truck back soon.:rock: it will be forged with a roe 10 to 12 psi some mods to it for some more juice. belengers no cats full fuel system. shifter caltracs and slicks. i live in new jersey so i race at sea level. so what do you guys think it will run??????

slow like the rest of the 10's:boxing:

Fatjack should be elevens as well with his 1/8 mile times. I havent seen any impressive times with all these built high "dyno" number trucks.
I was thinking the samething. Lol!!

11.30's ....I hope:toilet::toilet:
I got faith in ya. You're there

slow like the rest of the 10's:boxing:
And ur truck weighs what? All of 4000lbs and all you can run is an 11.49, with a built 408ci motor. :aetsch: :congrats::hahaha::hahaha:

That dont make sense. A QC running a 150 shot can run 11.6's on DR's(phnxpoolguy), a QC on 7 lbs of paxton boost can run 12.2's on DR's (me), Trainman N/A runs 11.9's on DR's, Bobby in a QC 12 lbs paxton boost runs 11.5's on DR's. None of these trucks are on full slicks. And you really believe that a ROE boosted truck on full slicks, making almost 700 whp cant EASILY break into the 11's? Yeah, alot of ROE guys can't drive. Remember, us Paxton guys arent building full boost until the higher RPM's. You guys get the boost down low and keep it. No reason why you guys shouldn't be solidly into the 11's.

You know I love you Bradley. Now let me drive ur truck, so yo u can say that it got into the 11's.:D

Oh, and street racing never counts. There's always an arguement about who left first. Someones always bitching. Take it to the track. The numbers dont lie.

It's not what I believe... it's simply fact. I wasn't able to do it, tinygiants hasn't done it... none of the big Roe trucks have done it. I hope he does smash the Roe record, but I wouldn't put any money on it:eek:

I never said anything about street racing "counting" for anything. I raced phxpoolguy 3 times on the street, and pulled on him pretty good all 3 times. That tells me how fast my truck is, but it just doesn't show on the timeslips. I'm not talking shit here Rick;) just proving my point. The Roe is the best power adder out there for street use, but they suck for the track... just my opinion there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back