whats it gonna run???

Your truck is fast as hell Brad, but you know 1st and 2nd gear are useless on street tire.

I think I was in third gear starting out for 2 of the runs, and in 2nd for 1 of them. The tires won't spin in 2nd unless I floor it:burnout:

I'm cool, just defending my truck, I wouldn't shy away from racing anybody here at the track or street. FYI, I let off at 110, didn't mention it because it makes me sound like a bitch.

Cool, good luck. You staying in Texas? I'll pm you so we can quit HOEing up this thread.

And ur truck weighs what? All of 4000lbs and all you can run is an 11.49, with a built 408ci motor. :aetsch: :congrats::hahaha::hahaha:[/QUOTE]
do me a favor and find me a gen111 dakota r/t 408 N/A that is faster than me!!!lol
oh come on guys wipe your tears away i was just busten my brothers balls!!!

i think you guys have elegant trucks lol fast:dontknow: i dont think so!!! there nice though!!!!

In all seriousness, I hope you hit your mid 11 sec mark:rock:

People just don't understand how hard 11's are, I was close 2 years ago and haven't been anywhere close since. Just because you have 650hp and slicks dosent get you 11's. Santeen I have raced brads truck before the engine build and trying 2 different sets of slicks(his big m&h and the short mickey Thomsons I was running low 12's on) and I think the best I got was a 12.4 out of it. Like brad has said the roe trucks have just never blistered the track like you would think they should.

shit if that the case im ripping the roe off my truck selling it and going back to just NOS when i was running just NOS - i was running 11.22 in the 1/4

there noway that a 10#+ supercharger truck should only run 12 sec

but like i said only time will tell - shit man im hoping to break 10's hell with 11's

That's why even after I build the engine, I'm sticking with NOS. Engine bay looks nice with a turbo or supercharger but I just haven't seen an impressive build yet, timeslip wise. Have about $8k total and my diff and tranny are ready for more power and I'm running 11.6.

I think the main reason the high powered trucks have trouble is driver skill. Brad (Love this truck) is a great kid, but little experience drag racing. Back in Oct, 2009 both Brad and I were at Fontana. On the same day, same heat and within minutes of each other Brad ran a 12.47 @115 and I ran 12.45 @ 111. Brad had a dyno sheet of about 655 rwhp and I had laid down 502 rwhp NA. My truck had both seats and stock doors at the time so both trucks were close in weight ( I was minus my tailgate). Brad had his full slicks and I was on drag radials. So there is a good comparison, same track, same day, same time and 150 HP difference , and close in et. Biggest variable... Driver mod.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back