whats it gonna run???

And ur truck weighs what? All of 4000lbs and all you can run is an 11.49, with a built 408ci motor. :aetsch: :congrats::hahaha::hahaha:
do me a favor and find me a gen111 dakota r/t 408 N/A that is faster than me!!!lol
oh come on guys wipe your tears away i was just busten my brothers balls!!!

i think you guys have elegant trucks lol fast:dontknow: i dont think so!!! there nice though!!!![/QUOTE]
It's a fuckin' Dakota!!! Who cares. Lol Just fuckin' with ya. Must be a sick truck to drive?

People just don't understand how hard 11's are, I was close 2 years ago and haven't been anywhere close since. Just because you have 650hp and slicks dosent get you 11's. Santeen I have raced brads truck before the engine build and trying 2 different sets of slicks(his big m&h and the short mickey Thomsons I was running low 12's on) and I think the best I got was a 12.4 out of it. Like brad has said the roe trucks have just never blistered the track like you would think they should.
You seriously underestimate driver experience. Forget Trainman's curent times of 11.9. Let's take his 12.45 N/A run. You're telling me, if you slap a ROE on that truck, he's not deep into the 11's?

shit if that the case im ripping the roe off my truck selling it and going back to just NOS when i was running just NOS - i was running 11.22 in the 1/4

there noway that a 10#+ supercharger truck should only run 12 sec

but like i said only time will tell - shit man im hoping to break 10's hell with 11's
Something tells me you wont have a problem getting that bitch into the 11's

Has anybody installed a Roe on an automatic QC?
Yup, Rick did. (rickspeed)
My best was a 12.1 on my fourth and final pass in the truck. I have no doubt you could do better than that, but not .6 seconds better like these guys are talking about.

No disrespect Brad, you know I love you. :marchmellow: But, ur 60ft sucked for running full slicks. You should be cutting 1.6 60ft times. If you take the difference of ur 1.88 and the 1.6 that you should have cut. That's almost 3 tenths. Supposedly, you gain 2 tenths in ET for every tenth that you knock off of your 60ft. Do the math. That's almost 6 tenths. So yes, with Trainman driving your truck and cutting a good 60ft, he could easly knock 6 tenths off. Just sayin'. There's no reason why these trucks can't get into the 11's with good horsepower and a decent driver.

I do have to add that if a ROE is put on and that's all it may not add too much power without a cam profile that's not dumping that boost right out the exhaust! I could see that being a huge problem. Yeah you are making 10lbs at the intake, but after that 8lbs is dumped outta the exhaust due to bad valve timing.:dontknow:

I do have to add that if a ROE is put on and that's all it may not add too much power without a cam profile that's not dumping that boost right out the exhaust! I could see that being a huge problem. Yeah you are making 10lbs at the intake, but after that 8lbs is dumped outta the exhaust due to bad valve timing.:dontknow:
They're putting down over 600whp on RC's. They're making power

Ok you're right. 11's are so fuckin easy with a Roe. That's why it hasn't been done!:congrats:
Again, you're missing the point. With a good 60ft, yes you were EASILY into the 11's. You seem to keep avoiding the driver issue. And that's basically what it boils down to. I'm not saying you can't drive the truck. I'm just sayin' you need more track practice, along with anyone else that cant get a RC or QC into the 11's, running a ROE on 10lbs and built. Your 60ft tells the WHOLE story, bottomline. Doyou think your 60ft was acceptable, considering you were on slicks?
Brad, I really dont know why your taking it this way. I'm actually complimenting your truck. I have no doubt, that it's a solid 11 second truck.

They're putting down over 600whp on RC's. They're making power

Again, you're missing the point. With a good 60ft, yes you were EASILY into the 11's. You seem to keep avoiding the driver issue. And that's basically what it boils down to. I'm not saying you can't drive the truck. I'm just sayin' you need more track practice, along with anyone else that cant get a RC or QC into the 11's, running a ROE on 10lbs and built. Your 60ft tells the WHOLE story, bottomline. Doyou think your 60ft was acceptable, considering you were on slicks?
Brad, I really dont know why your taking it this way. I'm actually complimenting your truck. I have no doubt, that it's a solid 11 second truck.

there will be a roe deep into the 11's easily before long;)

Sounds good, will do, got some disposable cash I received last week, just have to decide what I want to do next.

LOl you sure can dispose of it in my checking account. I wont charge any disposal fee. Im just saying :dontknow: lol ha ha ha ha ha

Ok I'm done before I say something I may regret. Have fun in your dream world of fast trucks... I woke up.

Later

Still never heard a response about the camshafts on these blower applications. I am a NA guy but have boosted (S/C and T/C) sprayed, and just about done it all and IF ( have not really read about it in the years I've been here) for $8000+ for a ROE plus install does NOT have a cam install included that's profile is designed around a FI application and you are relying on the factory cam to do this, you are throwing away a load of money on little return!Is a positive pressure MAP sensor installed for boosted DODGE vehicles so the PCM recognizes boost? I could be pissing in the wind, but something ain't right for nearly a $10K purchase?

I could see a blower motor being a dyno queen and not showing at the track just from inflated dyno #'s themselves.

CAM ?

Well here my 0.02$

if the truck is making power " creating HP under boost to the wheels " at WOT ..... with the Stock or CAM that is in the truck - what diff does it make ??? rwhp is rwhp .....

Right ?????? so what your saying is that a 650 rwhp ROE truck and a 650 rwhp Paxton Truck will run diff times ????

how ? if there making the same HP to the wheels then it a driver error IMHO

there a lot of factors when you are drag racing - and ALOT that a driver has to take notice too

how was you whole shot , 60 ft , wheel hop , did you spin off the line ? , what was the trap speed ? was the track prep'd correct - did you lose power at top end - did you lose control at top end, all factors when you say DRAG RACING

im not trying to disrespect anyone here - AT ALL.....

im just saying i have a hard time with the fact that a ROE truck cant get a 11sec pass

and yes it all in the driver and in the track prep and conditions of the weather......

with ryan's setup he should be deep into the 11 sec - prob not on the 1st pass but he will......

shit man look at Dom's truck - hes got a 9sec truck but cant break 10s - it take time in drag racing how long did it take him to get it to a 10.71 ? and lower - and you guys sitting there with a few pass's on your truck tell this kid that it not possiable SUCK !!!!

ok so lets map it out

here in NJ "when i will run my roe truck" oct 68 deg light breeze with spraying meth - and a 100 shot of NOS - you think i cant hit a 10s time ?

yea yea intercooler intercooler - i have driven a 671 blower car "no intercooler" (on a TMTS a intercooler in not needed) and it pulled an 9 sec pass on a 302 Boss block !!!!!!

so you put my buddy tommy kasper in my truck and run it he takes .4 off my time even by buddy jerry hoose - but does this mean im a shitty driver ? my friend are all weekend racers with ProMods

no just mean i need to pratice more and step it up

there alot to take in to consideration when you DRAG RACE, not just you have a built supercharged viper truck.......

it take time !

there my .2$

Still never heard a response about the camshafts on these blower applications. I am a NA guy but have boosted (S/C and T/C) sprayed, and just about done it all and IF ( have not really read about it in the years I've been here) for $8000+ for a ROE plus install does NOT have a cam install included that's profile is designed around a FI application and you are relying on the factory cam to do this, you are throwing away a load of money on little return!Is a positive pressure MAP sensor installed for boosted DODGE vehicles so the PCM recognizes boost? I could be pissing in the wind, but something ain't right for nearly a $10K purchase?

I could see a blower motor being a dyno queen and not showing at the track just from inflated dyno #'s themselves.

Yes, we use the Map sensor from a stage II SRT4. Fits right in the place of the factory map. A blower cam would help, but its not necessary. I picked up 150 whp on one dyno and 135 on a different one. And it backs it up at the track. So it's not a dyno queen.:)

CAM ?

Well here my 0.02$

if the truck is making power " creating HP under boost to the wheels " at WOT ..... with the Stock or CAM that is in the truck - what diff does it make ??? rwhp is rwhp .....

Right ?????? so what your saying is that a 650 rwhp ROE truck and a 650 rwhp Paxton Truck will run diff times ????

how ? if there making the same HP to the wheels then it a driver error IMHO

there a lot of factors when you are drag racing - and ALOT that a driver has to take notice too

how was you whole shot , 60 ft , wheel hop , did you spin off the line ? , what was the trap speed ? was the track prep'd correct - did you lose power at top end - did you lose control at top end, all factors when you say DRAG RACING

im not trying to disrespect anyone here - AT ALL.....

im just saying i have a hard time with the fact that a ROE truck cant get a 11sec pass

and yes it all in the driver and in the track prep and conditions of the weather......

with ryan's setup he should be deep into the 11 sec - prob not on the 1st pass but he will......

shit man look at Dom's truck - hes got a 9sec truck but cant break 10s - it take time in drag racing how long did it take him to get it to a 10.71 ? and lower - and you guys sitting there with a few pass's on your truck tell this kid that it not possiable SUCK !!!!

ok so lets map it out

here in NJ "when i will run my roe truck" oct 68 deg light breeze with spraying meth - and a 100 shot of NOS - you think i cant hit a 10s time ?

yea yea intercooler intercooler - i have driven a 671 blower car "no intercooler" (on a TMTS a intercooler in not needed) and it pulled an 9 sec pass on a 302 Boss block !!!!!!

so you put my buddy tommy kasper in my truck and run it he takes .4 off my time even by buddy jerry hoose - but does this mean im a shitty driver ? my friend are all weekend racers with ProMods

no just mean i need to pratice more and step it up

there alot to take in to consideration when you DRAG RACE, not just you have a built supercharged viper truck.......

it take time !

there my .2$

Lol!!! What he said. ^^^^^^^^

Yes, we use the Map sensor from a stage II SRT4. Fits right in the place of the factory map. A blower cam would help, but its not necessary. I picked up 150 whp on one dyno and 135 on a different one. And it backs it up at the track. So it's not a dyno queen.:)

Wasn't saying your Sanqueen, your's runs times! I'm talking about some of the others out there that can't run what a stock truck can;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back