whats it gonna run???

It's not what I believe... it's simply fact. I wasn't able to do it, tinygiants hasn't done it... none of the big Roe trucks have done it. I hope he does smash the Roe record, but I wouldn't put any money on it:eek:

I never said anything about street racing "counting" for anything. I raced phxpoolguy 3 times on the street, and pulled on him pretty good all 3 times. That tells me how fast my truck is, but it just doesn't show on the timeslips. I'm not talking shit here Rick;) just proving my point. The Roe is the best power adder out there for street use, but they suck for the track... just my opinion there.

I don't know Brad. Take a ROE truck making 650 whp through most of the RPM range and take a Paxton truck making the same 650 whp, but it's only making full horsepower and torque above 5000 rpm. How can that Paxton truck run faster. You guys are making the power down low, keeping it there through most of the RPM range and your putting the power to the ground on slicks. How can you not make good times? Why the hell would anyone want a ROE, if that's true? To run on the street and then argue about who left first. I dont buy it. Sorry

I don't know Brad. Take a ROE truck making 650 whp through most of the RPM range and take a Paxton truck making the same 650 whp, but it's only making full horsepower and torque above 5000 rpm. How can that Paxton truck run faster. You guys are making the power down low, keeping it there through most of the RPM range and your putting the power to the ground on slicks. How can you not make good times? Why the hell would anyone want a ROE, if that's true? To run on the street and then argue about who left first. I dont buy it. Sorry

You make it sound like I'm making this shit up lol. I should run low 11's, but I dont:dontknow: I only made a few passes so I know I could run better that what I have, but not THAT much better.

I've seen a handful of these trucks make "good" times. Other than a few of the NA guys, and a couple of the guys spraying, none of these trucks run what they should with the power they make. They're just no good for the track!!! Has nobody else realized this yet? :confused:

I bought my truck to play with on the street, and it does quite well with that. I don't really care about the track... it's a fucking truck!

As long as yiur happy, that's all that matters. Me, I would like to say that I have an 11 second, 6000lb truck. And pretty soon, I will. :);)

It's not what I believe... it's simply fact. I wasn't able to do it, tinygiants hasn't done it... none of the big Roe trucks have done it. I hope he does smash the Roe record, but I wouldn't put any money on it:eek:

I never said anything about street racing "counting" for anything. I raced phxpoolguy 3 times on the street, and pulled on him pretty good all 3 times. That tells me how fast my truck is, but it just doesn't show on the timeslips. I'm not talking shit here Rick;) just proving my point. The Roe is the best power adder out there for street use, but they suck for the track... just my opinion there.

You pulled on me at about 110 after I hit overdrive, I was right next to you on our rolling from 40-50. If we raced dead stop or 20-30 you'd spin and I'd be gone. All that matters is you ran a 12.2 with you're tires and I run 11.6 with them and two more doors. No offense, but timeslip don't lie, top end you'd kill me though.

Someone needs to let me run their roe truck the track :D
Then we'll see what they can really run

You pulled on me at about 110 after I hit overdrive, I was right next to you on our rolling from 40-50. If we raced dead stop or 20-30 you'd spin and I'd be gone. All that matters is you ran a 12.2 with you're tires and I run 11.6 with them and two more doors. No offense, but timeslip don't lie, top end you'd kill me though.

Right with me?? Lol whatever you say;)

It has alway puzzled me - why a supercharged "ROE" truck with a 505ci viper engine can't break 12 sec 1/4 time .... It's just something I will never understand .... But what I do know is there is "new" blood in the water now ! So only time will tell. Weather it driver error or just as it's said "just can't do it" I for one think that it's not impossible .... And a 10 sec roe truck is not far away !!!

Just my 0.02$

T

I'm lost, how do you figure you smoked me, I'm faster and trap at 120mph, you at 116. No disrespect but you didnt pull on me till 110. Maybe the Roe trucks do run fast on the street and not at the track, I don't care, my timeslip says I'm faster.

Lol! That's my point about street racing. Eaxh driver saw it different. Cant beleive u pulled on him, if he was spraying a 150 shot. Should have been pretty close up until about 120 If it's true Brad, and u raced him through fourth, then hell yeah ur gonna pull on him, big time. That's why IF, I run someone on the street, I keep it in Tow/Haul and the race is only to 120. once he hit overdrive, that bitch fell on her face. But, like he said, time slips dont lie. Lol!!! :D

T

I'm lost, how do you figure you smoked me, I'm faster and trap at 120mph, you at 116. No disrespect but you didnt pull on me till 110. Maybe the Roe trucks do run fast on the street and not at the track, I don't care, my timeslip says I'm faster.
Yup, and like 5 to 6 truck lengths, faster. :D Trap speeds dont lie either.

T

I was making a point guy. My truck beat yours on the street. I did pull on you from the second we hit, and never looked back. The gap increasingly grew= I pulled. Therefore, my truck SHOULD run better times on the track but doesn't. Your truck is faster on the track... I've admitted that. Pretty sure that's been the whole point of the past 30 posts... things don't add up with the track times. No need to get all butt hurt.

If I didn't pull away till 110 like you say, then I pulled hard as f**k from 110-140 cause you were way back there on that last run;) just sayin

It has alway puzzled me - why a supercharged "ROE" truck with a 505ci viper engine can't break 12 sec 1/4 time .... It's just something I will never understand .... But what I do know is there is "new" blood in the water now ! So only time will tell. Weather it driver error or just as it's said "just can't do it" I for one think that it's not impossible .... And a 10 sec roe truck is not far away !!!

Just my 0.02$
Who asked ya, sweetcheeks? You better get that bitch together. I'm coming for ya.

Dead stop or 20 roll and he's toast, he'll be spinning and wondering WTF. LOL

Your truck is fast as hell Brad, but you know 1st and 2nd gear are useless on street tire.

Lol! That's my point about street racing. Eaxh driver saw it different. Cant beleive u pulled on him, if he was spraying a 150 shot. Should have been pretty close up until about 120 If it's true Brad, and u raced him through fourth, then hell yeah ur gonna pull on him, big time. That's why IF, I run someone on the street, I keep it in Tow/Haul and the race is only to 120. once he hit overdrive, that bitch fell on her face. But, like he said, time slips dont lie. Lol!!! :D

I will take him on the street... I make 650+rwhp almost all of the time and he makes about 600(if I remember correctly) when he's spraying, period. He will take me on the track, no doubt.

I was simply using mine and Rick's street pulls as an example because we all know his shits fast! The Roe trucks are fast, but don't make good timeslips for whatever reason. That's the bottom line, that's my point.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back