Whats your MPG ?

RAM MAN

Reaction score
One more question from the new guy, and I realize its an unusual one

Did a quick search for a thread like this

I always think its funny when people ask me how many miles per gallon I get in my 440 powered 1970 Road Runner, so this is probably a funny question for Muscle powered trucks

but

Whats your average MPG ?

if you have time to respond, I'd also like to know if you are driving a RC or QC

TIA

RC here. solid 12.5 with the present set up. 18.2 last highway trip

RC It all depends on how you drive them. If you granny shift and take it easy I can get 20 on the highway unless I go over 65. Around town...maybe 9-12

2006 QC i get between 7-8 n town. Haven't gone on a trip yet. Although I do average 14mpg with i am doing 60mph.

My truck gets twice the mileage that my 69 Roadrunner gets. can't complain!

About 12 mpg with the zero degree tune, about 9 mpg with the minus 3 degree tune. But I can get it down to about 4 with a little effort!!!

6 to 8 in town and never cked it on the highway

MPG

I drove my truck back from the Florida GTG and i was getting 22 to 23 mpg on the Highway. Engine forged internals and paxton supercharger. Now i got Sean's at ( Roe Racing ) tunes on the truck, i dont know if that makes a difference? Even Gunu in his truck coming back to Houma,La was getting the same.

getusum said:
I drove my truck back from the Florida GTG and i was getting 22 to 23 mpg on the Highway. Engine forged internals and paxton supercharger. Now i got Sean's at ( Roe Racing ) tunes on the truck, i dont know if that makes a difference? Even Gunu in his truck coming back to Houma,La was getting the same.

Did you add a few gears?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back