Whats your numbers?

2004 RC pure stock....415HP and 433 Ft. Lbs. ( 4.10 gears)
Mods..Magnaflow cat back, MoFo Headers, race cats, Volant Ram Air, 170 Therm, 4.56 gears and DC performance tune .....482 HP and 526 Ft. Lbs. Best ET= 12.49 Best Speed = 110.96...Best 1/8 mile time 8.011 @ 90.32

Last edited:
Volant CAI, SCT tune, 170 Stat
439.62 MAX HP 494.28 Max TQ

dynograph_srt10_stock_cai_tune-1.jpg

i hear about the "good" ones, blah, blah, i don't know if mine "is" but stock, it put down 434 hp 457 tq...i think it was like 90 degrees/70%humidity/2k ft above sea level...and i do know i banged the rev limiter in 5th at 164, and stopped pulling in 6th at 198, and there was still more!!!!!! (cuz it's a 200 mph dyno)

I think that is a solid one. Now go get it forged.

Mine was called strong with 468 rwhp stock.

OSO said:
I need to pull this motor its never going to see the numbers i want it to:mad:
find another dyno before u pull the motor, the operator can make a dyno say whatever the operator wants it to say. if he dont know what he is doing it can read HI or low. your times say u have alot more then what the dyno said :D good thing u are bring the beer, gives me time to sober up :p :p :p

Voodoo said:
find another dyno before u pull the motor, the operator can make a dyno say whatever the operator wants it to say. if he dont know what he is doing it can read HI or low. your times say u have alot more then what the dyno said :D good thing u are bring the beer, gives me time to sober up :p :p :p
Motor will stay in for a while.
I am still running a email tune so if the new Diablo sport tuner can kill my trans controls i will put it back on the dyno so i can dial it in. Never tried making any adjustments to the email tune because i was just happy the truck would idle, i hope there is a few more ponies and a few more pounds of TQ in there just waiting to come out.:dontknow:

viperhauler said:
i hear about the "good" ones, blah, blah, i don't know if mine "is" but stock, it put down 434 hp 457 tq...i think it was like 90 degrees/70%humidity/2k ft above sea level...and i do know i banged the rev limiter in 5th at 164, and stopped pulling in 6th at 198, and there was still more!!!!!! (cuz it's a 200 mph dyno)

is that 198kph, because our trucks will never see 198 mph

BurntRubber said:
is that 198kph, because our trucks will never see 198 mph

It might be mph...it was on a dyno...no wind/air movement issues...just wheel turning speed...

Another 50 mph might be very achievable on a dyno with modifications and no air resistance to push out of the way.

very tru my harley sportster never topped 132mph on street when i dynoed it it broke 155... no resistance..... joe told me my truck was 475/536 wit mods in sig

for the record the sportster put down 105hp/98ftlbs tq but was geard for the 1/8th

Prof said:
It might be mph...it was on a dyno...no wind/air movement issues...just wheel turning speed...

Another 50 mph might be very achievable on a dyno with modifications and no air resistance to push out of the way.
i might be many things, but a liar, i am not...and when i say that's the fastest ive ever been in a vehicle (164 in a camaro on the highway...and my truck went 198 on the dyno)...i always clarify what/where it was going on...it's the difference in shooting an arrow or a brick...the less resistance, the faster it "goes"...and yes...the computer read 198 mph...cuz it only registers 160...and she was buried for a while....

viperhauler said:
i might be many things, but a liar, i am not...and when i say that's the fastest ive ever been in a vehicle (164 in a camaro on the highway...and my truck went 198 on the dyno)...i always clarify what/where it was going on...it's the difference in shooting an arrow or a brick...the less resistance, the faster it "goes"...and yes...the computer read 198 mph...cuz it only registers 160...and she was buried for a while....

Where do you get the impression that I was calling you a liar?

I thought I was supporting your position that it was achievable on a dyno with out the problem of pushing air...

Sorry if I pissed you off, not my intention...

Maybe I should just not try to help in the future.

Prof said:
Where do you get the impression that I was calling you a liar?

I thought I was supporting your position that it was achievable on a dyno with out the problem of pushing air...

Sorry if I pissed you off, not my intention...

Maybe I should just not try to help in the future.
Dont do that Roy I have learned too much from you,and I did not think you were calling him a lier.:rock:

no....honestly....my mistake...i realized i clicked on the wrong post to reply with quote...or in my head, was using yours to confirm what i was about to say...that was just for anyone wanting to know anything i might say, really...i meant to click on the 198kph post...just got ahead of myself...no harm, no foul....it's still true, tho

460HP/494TQ on a Dyno-Jet.

Freer flowing air-box, catless mids, and dynomax mufflers are my only mods.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back