Whats your numbers?

Was 585 RWHP. I expect a tad more after the build (around 650?) But hopefully with ALOT MORE RELIABILTY:D

505'sFastestViper. said:

so you're getting about 32rwhp for every pound of boost. Damn:rock:

Hope that works the same way for me. I'd be right at 700 with the 10# pulley:D

LoveThisTruck said:
so you're getting about 32rwhp for every pound of boost. Damn:rock:

Hope that works the same way for me. I'd be right at 700 with the 10# pulley:D

SC'r is not as efficient as a turbo;) Kinda hard to compare the two that way:dontknow:

Finally did mine and the numbers really don't make sense to me when you look at my 1/4 mile times (in sig).:dontknow:

dyno392.jpg

Last edited:
bigike said:
as per HP calculators your ENGINE is putting out 512 hp......................
I have tried 5 or 6 different calculators and none of them are close to the dyno numbers. If i put the dyno numbers in the weight of the truck would have to be around 3300lbs.

There are lots of opportunities for low numbers during a dyno...a couple that have surfaced in the past here are: left the air conditioning running (about 12% down); emergency brake on (lots down and smells terribly!).

She will blow if i give her any more!
Well what are you waiting for give her more give her more give her more damn you!!!!:)

700+RWHP - 786TQ only reason i say 700+ was because the tires spun an it blew threw the clutch

fully built motor By A.R.T
heads and Cam by Greg Good
tuning done by A.R.T
175 Shot of nitrous

Tooloe said:
700+RWHP - 786TQ only reason i say 700+ was because the tires spun an it blew threw the clutch

fully built motor By A.R.T
heads and Cam by Greg Good
tuning done by A.R.T
175 Shot of nitrous
Bla bla bla no rounding numbers up :D

Tooloe said:
i am not rounding up! lol
Well my 426 is ready i just need to finish up my rewire of the truck. 52 more wires to shorten:(. Then the install,tune, break in , break down, repair, break down, break down, repair,repair,repair, extinguish fire, then make 401 hp on a dyno pull and watch me set it on fire. :D

OSO said:
Well my 426 is ready i just need to finish up my rewire of the truck. 52 more wires to shorten:(. Then the install,tune, break in , break down, repair, break down, break down, repair,repair,repair, extinguish fire, then make 401 hp on a dyno pull and watch me set it on fire. :D

yeah about that.............. this time make sure the ebreak is off! hahahahahahahahaha:D

OSO said:

Yup! Sounds about normal...why do we do this stuff? Billy would say: "You can't have too much horsepower!"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back