Wheel Opinions wanted.

iforged or HRE's look good like posted above

also liquidmetal makes a set that i think look pretty good... (antnee has them on his)

dave just got a set of forgeline's for his truck:
attachment.php

and i like the rodtana's too:
Rodtana%20RT%202%20piece%20wheel.jpg

I did see one set that were paint matched on a yellow fever truck that came to a local show from Canada. I know there are good options out there.

Yeah there is bro I ilike the wheel you are looking at ever think about a 22 in the front and a 24 in the rear but I'm pretty sure you will feel loss of performance with the 24

iforged or HRE's look good like posted above

also liquidmetal makes a set that i think look pretty good... (antnee has them on his)

dave just got a set of forgeline's for his truck:
attachment.php

and i like the rodtana's too:
Rodtana%20RT%202%20piece%20wheel.jpg

Those green ones are killer!!:rock: Wopld love to see them on a green Cuda or Challenger.:rock:

square:tee::bike::rock::D

Blue bird has those, seen them in person. If I could have any wheel besides stock it would be those.

if I change mine the replacement must:

1: be lighter
2: clean spoke, easier to clean, look good

Keep the original design. Make them smaller or larger. Paint them any color, but the original design looks best on our trucks. Everyone else are putting on our hoods, our rear covers, our wing, our wheels & tires to look like our trucks & we are trying to look like them, WHY????

I have thought about the staggered look, or just fixing them and have them powdercoated satin black. Just looking at aftermarket stuff as well. I have been also looking. At wheel weights too, I don't want to make this thing handle poorly. Thank you all for your opinions. And always open to ideas.

I agree it's tough to beat stock. Get them painted for a different look. Or plastidip them yourself for a nice change for awhile.

If you are interested this company will be making a modified version of this wheel that will have wider spokes and look like the original SRT wheel but with a lip and a more concave center.
ADV.1 - ADV5.0DC

If you really want to change them, then maybe look into something like these. I think they are one of the few that look half decent.View attachment 51811

Ditto...I really like those wheels. But I am somewhat of a purist, and agree with most that the stock pattern is very difficult to beat. And like some have said, I don't want an exclusive truck to take on the appearance of a Hemi. Chrome them, powder coat them, do whatever.........I think you ultimately come back to the stock wheel.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back