Wheels 18" Bogart Front Wheels

JMB Justin said:
You could probably get someone with 04's to swap with your 05/06's as well.
Justin

If it's a simple swap that's doable. Now to find $900 between now and the end of the year :(

Jack, I'm running 13" wide rear rims and they fit inside the rear wheel wells. Just an FYI. Are you sure they will not work on an 06? I maybe interested in a set of front and rears.

blackviper said:
Jack, I'm running 13" wide rear rims and they fit inside the rear wheel wells. Just an FYI. Are you sure they will not work on an 06? I maybe interested in a set of front and rears.
with out a tub i call bullshit

Dom, the wheels were made by Raceline with a custom offset. I have about a 1/4 inch clearance between the leaf springs and the tire.

blackviper said:
Dom, the wheels were made by Raceline with a custom offset. I have about a 1/4 inch clearance between the leaf springs and the tire.

dom just got
moded.jpg

blackviper said:
my custom bogarts had about an 1/8 inch of clearance to the leaf spring and did not fit in the fender well they stick out so i still call bullshit

505'sFastestViper. said:
GetAttachment-3aspx-2.jpg

this is what they look like when they fit IN THE FENDER WELLS

hey foo when you have a drag slick compared to low pro street tire the slick will look wider and stick out due to the sectional width of the tire...where as a street tires will pretty much be flush to the edge of the rim.

Attachments

• 5312007 165.JPG
    5312007 165.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 354
  • 5312007 166.JPG
    5312007 166.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 190
FerrariTruck said:
hey foo when you have a drag slick compared to low pro street tire the slick will look wider and stick out due to the sectional width of the tire...where as a street tires will pretty much be flush to the edge of the rim.
i figured he was talkin about a slick.....ive been wrong before foo

FSTJACK said:
Dom they almost did fit inside the fenderwells, just barley at the top of the fender.

Those Bogarts were 10"x15"

Add 3" to the wheel and it has nowhere to go but out.
these are the ones that almost touch the leaf spring correct jack??? thats what im gettin at how the hell can you run a 13" wide rim with it not stickin out the fender wells? jorge post pics !until then i am still callin bull shit!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back