Wheels 18" Bogart Front Wheels

505'sFastestViper. said:
he never said on this thread that he was talkin about street tires ??? so get back to makin tamales!!!comprende!

Well look who's fulla beans again tonight!:p

Good talkin' w/ ya today Jack. Those will look mighty sharp paired up w/ the fatties on back!:rock:

Here you go Dom.

DSCN0875-1.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

Money sent, Jack.

Once again, thank you for your perseverance in working with Bogart to make this happen for us!:rock:

blackviper said:
Here you go Dom.

DSCN0875-1.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

Sorry but that does not look like a 13" wheel maybe 11" but it looks like a 10" :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Ram From Hell said:
Money sent, Jack.

Once again, thank you for your perseverance in working with Bogart to make this happen for us!:rock:

My pleasure, working together for the betterment of all.

The rims are 10's at the front and 13's at the rear. You guys can call them what you want.

So will the Bogart's work on a 2006?

blackviper said:
The rims are 10's at the front and 13's at the rear. You guys can call them what you want.

So will the Bogart's work on a 2006?
FSTJACK
Administrator:

"The 18"s will fit the rears of the 04-06s.

They will fit the 04 fronts only.

I imagine the front rotors could be trimmed/ground down on the 05-06s to clear if anybody wants to try it. So far there is only one pair of 18s in existence. These are the one in the pics I put up in post #1."

Just trying to be helpfull
Quick

Last edited:
305 35 24 on the front and 315 35 24 on the rear.

The rotors need to be ground down or the calipers?

Little time left to sign up.

ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GO ON THIS.

This offer to get a pair of these wheels will end on December 31 at midnight.

I just love reading your sig. Jack. It has everything a Truck should have...:elefant:

Thank You for being here :itsme:
Happy New Year Jack!
Jerry

QuickSilver said:
I just love reading your sig. Jack. It has everything a Truck should have...:elefant: Thank You for being here :itsme:
Happy New Year Jack! Jerry

Jerry thanks, this is the only forum I regularly look at or post on.
It is because of the people here, such as yourself. :rock: :rock: :rock:

The red truck has a lot that is not listed, needs a few other things but they will have to wait, as I want to drive it for a while after this round of mods. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back