WHEELS "Help me decide"

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some help guys. The "10" is out of hibernation and the time is here for some new tires and while I am at it the "chromies" have to go. I am tired of the crappy chome peeling. Tires are done (I am going with Kumho they have been good for me thus far). Now I need to decide on wheels. I have not been able to find ANYTHING that I feel looks as good as the "stockers" IMO so here is my delima. I want to be a little different so I need to decide between "competition silver" and "black". I have a RC silver truck. Here are some pics. Opinions PLEASE.

Competition Silver SRT Wheel 1.jpg

Competition Silver SRT Wheel 2.jpg

Competition Silver SRT Wheel 3.jpg

Black SRT Wheel 1.jpg

Black SET Wheel 2.jpg

I'm actually getting the Flat Black ones from the same guy you got the pics from. I like blabk wheels.

SANTEEN said:
I'm actually getting the Flat Black ones from the same guy you got the pics from. I like blabk wheels.

I didn't know they had them in flat black. I saw the picture of one before clear coat though. That would be a nice look on the right truck!

i would vote for black spokes & hub with a polished lip or perma star black

I like the black on a silver truck. The only drawback to the black would be every nick or scratch will show up plain as day. Especially if you drive the truck daily...road debris, rocks, etc. can tear up a wheel finish -- trust me I know that deal...

hey guys who knows how much to perma star 4 wheels ... dam they look sweet !!! oh and bitten i think flat black would look good on ya machine bro !!!

gunu said:
hey guys who knows how much to perma star 4 wheels ... dam they look sweet !!! oh and bitten i think flat black would look good on ya machine bro !!!

About $180/wheel. I have a set there now.

Whats perma star? Too bad you dont live closer to me! Im getting mine powder coated satin black for $300. It only takes the guy 3 days.

my wheels where couple weeks ago powdered in satin $50 / wheel
to bad a live across the ocean...

mcGlowering.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
im gonna put these on my next 10

I had some of those on my truck :D Just not the 10.

My vote is for black of course.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back