Which is quicker?

Wish I would of known. I would have definitely made it out there.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
a twin turbo quadcab?

or a paxton supercharged QC?

maybe lower florida will find out tonight:D

Ooooh...Hi Tony:itsme: , just the person I was thinking of the past few days -I have a few problems:mad::mad: ...I have a very heavy package to return to you - where exactly do I send it and don't worry I'll pay for the shipping!! Now..I was also comfirming that you had an extra room for Steve as he is needing a place to stay:dontknow: :dontknow: ...Furthermore, I needed help posting up on the forum a mineral grey QC w/sc for sale can you walk me through it??:D

And don't worry - you're next!!!;) :viking:

Here's a crappy cell phone video. Of one of Joe's run. The vette got him at the line, but he walked him down at the end.:rock:

It was fun!!! But guess what!?!? Next time I'm going 15 lbs instead of 10 to make up for being timid off the line!!! :D

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Ooooh...Hi Tony:itsme: , just the person I was thinking of the past few days -I have a few problems:mad::mad: ...I have a very heavy package to return to you - where exactly do I send it and don't worry I'll pay for the shipping!! Now..I was also comfirming that you had an extra room for Steve as he is needing a place to stay:dontknow: :dontknow: ...Furthermore, I needed help posting up on the forum a mineral grey QC w/sc for sale can you walk me through it??:D

You're on your own Stinker. :vroam:

Jfireboy1 said:
It was fun!!! But guess what!?!? Next time I'm going 15 lbs instead of 10 to make up for being timid off the line!!! :D
save the boost and put a dts rear end in there with some slicks and mash on it youll be in the 7's easily:rock: sounds like yall had a good time.

DR's make a world of difference! I was probably passing thru homestead on my way to Key West while they were drying the track. I passed thru that same rain shower.

eddie102870 said:
save the boost and put a dts rear end in there with some slicks and mash on it youll be in the 7's easily:rock: sounds like yall had a good time.
you really think he'd need the DTS in a QC with an auto?

Damm them is some fast cars, they must have some serious down force to be driving upside down like that... LOL

SANTEEN said:
Here's a crappy cell phone video. Of one of Joe's run. The vette got him at the line, but he walked him down at the end.:rock:

SANTEEN's Wife said:

uh .............what package?:dontknow: :D

See if this works....Now you don't need to turn your monitor upside down.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
uh .............what package?:dontknow: :D

Ummmmmhmmmmm - he tried that same line of :bs:

FYI - it didn't work!!!:aetsch:

Oh...and since neither of you know about this heavy box....then I guess I have something else I need to sell on the forum...:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back