Which is quicker?

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Ummmmmhmmmmm - he tried that same line of :bs:

FYI - it didn't work!!!:aetsch:

Oh...and since neither of you know about this heavy box....then I guess I have something else I need to sell on the forum...:D :D
uh I'm sorry I moved to austrialia, but in my defense Steve said he cleared it with you:aetsch:

SANTEEN's Wife said:
since neither of you know about this heavy box....then I guess I have something else I need to sell on the forum...:D :D

If you'r talking about that Real Pretty Billet TQ Converter, I will offer $100 and a 50% Off Sales Cupon at Brooks Brothers Womens Store..

They are having a 50% Off Sale, which means with the Cupon you get anything at 25% of Retail Price.... :elefant:

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Ummmmmhmmmmm - he tried that same line of :bs:

FYI - it didn't work!!!:aetsch:

Oh...and since neither of you know about this heavy box....then I guess I have something else I need to sell on the forum...:D :D

I'll take it!!

Sorry Steve but you know it's in good hands brotha:D

Wow. I sure got some good friends. Not!!!!!!!!:thefinger:

Steve.... I was just gonna buy it from your wife and then just sell it back to you without her knowing... For about 1 1/2 x's what I get it for! See I got your back!!!! After all what r friends for .... Huh! Lmao! :D

Jfireboy1 said:
Steve.... I was just gonna buy it from your wife and then just sell it back to you without her knowing... For about 1 1/2 x's what I get it for! See I got your back!!!! After all what r friends for .... Huh! Lmao! :D

1st off....the wife knows ALL!!! :D :D ....Joe, I'm watching you too!!;)

lol..... you thought you had a plan :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back