Which Viper Truck year is best? 2004, 2005, 2006?

I like the 06 colors, they were just missing yellow and white. Don't care for the 06 interior or headlights.

I would have gotten a 06 if Dodge went with the 05 interior. That is why I like TNVIPER's truck so much (plus all the goodies under the hood that he has).

The 05 for sure,It's a no brainer!!!!!:burnout: :D

05 for me. I love the look of the 04/05's. The brakes are better, and like others said it gave them a year of working the kinks out from the 2004's. Line up a 04,05, and a 06 next to each other. Whatever one gives you a hard on BUY!!!!

TNVIPER said:
Poll would be bias........the 06s are out-numbered due to 06 production being cut...

We just get to say it 3-5 times that 06's are the best. Tech gets better each year. 06 had the newest of everything :D

I cant wait for someone to put a viper engine in a new ram R/T

TREKER said:
We just get to say it 3-5 times that 06's are the best. Tech gets better each year. 06 had the newest of everything :D

I cant wait for someone to put a viper engine in a new ram R/T

..:marchmellow:

I would say 2005. I'm going to drive my 2004 for another 5 years, throw some nitrous on it, have some fun, but when it's time for another one I'm going to get a 2005, forge it, put a paxton on it, and it will be my baby. For now mine will have to do :)

'05's. :) The '05's have most of the bugs fixed from the '04's with bigger brakes and lower gears. The '05's are better looking than the '06's and have a better interior. Although the '06's have heated front seats, I believe they're heavier than the '05's. :slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back