Which Viper Truck year is best? 2004, 2005, 2006?

I’m also not feeling the huge ram head in the middle of the tailgate on post '04 models. [/quote]

man if your not into the '05+ Ram's Head badge you will throw up a bit in your mouth when ya see the '09's.
they are about as cheesey as ya can get.:puke: :puke: :puke:

ctsrt10 said:
04 cause when you insure it it comes up as an ram 1500, my 05 comes up as an srt10

My 06 also came up as a Ram 1500 with Nationwide.

I gotta go with 06 is better :D I like the fact that until this year it looked like a new truck model. That and I like the interitor and the center console. Gotta keep space between the wife and I :D

Yea for me mine is best year the 1st one. Plus it is black, maybe not as fast but the 04 is MINE and no one else's and does not look like anyone else's as far as the same.

TREKER said:
My 06 comes up as a standard 1500 as well with my ins company.

My 04 comes up as 1500, thats great and all, but what happens if something should happen to it?

linemup said:
My 04 comes up as 1500, thats great and all, but what happens if something should happen to it?
At this point with the way our rigs are valued, it should not be hard to replace them for the price we would get for it. Mine is listed as a 1500, but still shows it as a 10 cyl.

well I guess we would be SOL, or maybe a fault of the Insurance company. Just make sure you are not getting to crazy.

The insurance on the 04 models is less because they are worthless compared to later models....at least that is my understanding..:dontknow: :D

The question may as well be: "What body part is the best? Tits, boobs or breasts?" They're all good. :D :D :D :D :D :D

TNVIPER said:
The insurance on the 04 models is less because they are worthless compared to later models....at least that is my understanding..:dontknow: :D
this guy

ZCx said:
I’m also not feeling the huge ram head in the middle of the tailgate on post '04 models.

man if your not into the '05+ Ram's Head badge you will throw up a bit in your mouth when ya see the '09's.
they are about as cheesey as ya can get.:puke: :puke: :puke:[/QUOTE]

I saw the '09's on Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicals, but not the cheesy ram head.. That's probably why I like what I saw so far..

amoparman said:
My 04 comes up as a 1500 Ram with Allstate. And, it comes up as a 1500 with the city for Personal Property Taxes.

are you saying you have to pay property tax on a vehical ,,,man thats wacked:confused:

Ironhead said:
are you saying you have to pay property tax on a vehical ,,,man thats wacked:confused:

The common wealth of VA taxes personal property as do some other states...........TN taxes personal property used for business purposes..

TNVIPER said:
The common wealth of VA taxes personal property as do some other states...........TN taxes personal property used for business purposes..

glad i live in texas ,,no personal tax except on land and or houses ,,if it is a biz that is diff,it taxed as a whole equipment setup ,,but to have to pay property tax each year on a vehical is wacked ,,do you have to pay on funiture in your house too ,,:dontknow:

Ironhead said:
glad i live in texas ,,no personal tax except on land and or houses ,,if it is a biz that is diff,it taxed as a whole equipment setup ,,but to have to pay property tax each year on a vehical is wacked ,,do you have to pay on funiture in your house too ,,:dontknow:

The states that tax personal property (like VA) normally only tax registered property like vehicles...not property like furniture......in TN there is no personal property tax on non-business property..

Big Worm said:
well I guess we would be SOL, or maybe a fault of the Insurance company. Just make sure you are not getting to crazy.
I have my 04 insured with Grundy Worldwide - for agreed value. It shows up as a 1500 but I still get the agreed value if there's a loss :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back