Which wheels???

kyle's srt10 said:
The truck that's getting the hennessey TT hack job redone has some 6 spoke but can't really tell much from the picture

IMG_2417.jpg

Damn, those look like the wheels that were supposedly stolen off wormsters trk while it was sitting at X-Metal several years ago... :dontknow:

I think it's tough to beat the look of the factory OEM rims, but if you have the desire to replace a high $ part that already looks great then I'd go with either 5 or 6 spoke 22s.

BurntRubber said:
6 spoke
24"

I really doubt I go with 24's the more I think about it:eek: They would set me back close to 7k by the time I bought tires:afraid: My wife has been really cool about all this truck tradin money spendin stuff so far BUT I think that would push her over the edge:eek:

Kyle, I llike the 5 spoke as long as you have your calipers in good condition and have drilled and slotted rotors.

this is just my 2 cents.

but out of all 3 of those wheels, I would perfer stock wheels.
I must say that I love the stockers on these trucks.

But out of those 3 you are looking at, 7 spoke most likely cause fills the rim up and don't look to open. good luck with which you pick

Troy's QC SRT said:
Kyle....I hate you....this is your third bad ass truck!

Yea, I know and I believe I'm finally getting what I've wanted for 5 years! If this truck goes I can promise it will only be for a VIPER:D

kyle's srt10 said:
Yea, I know and I believe I'm finally getting what I've wanted for 5 years! If this truck goes I can promise it will only be for a VIPER:D

Ahh I understand bro, get what you want! I'm happy with my truck as a whole, she just needs a few more things;) After that I need to pay her off and start looking at adding to the stable! Glad you got what you wanted :rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Ahh I understand bro, get what you want! I'm happy with my truck as a whole, she just needs a few more things;) After that I need to pay her off and start looking at adding to the stable! Glad you got what you wanted :rock:

Love the NR but GEEZE it's hard to keep spotless:banghead: I've never even seen a CE in person but I know there AWESOME!! Personally I know white is the most common color but it's easy to keep clean and I've owned a DD white truck the last 10 years:D The red truck well......... it was just red never been a fan It was all I could afford 5 years ago:) (the paint was SLICK though on it)

Hey Kyle Im intersted in Buying that CE from You.. It sounds like its gonna be pretty BaD aAZZZ How much do you want? If I buy it now I can save on the shipping .! :)

Last edited:
nycstev said:
Hey Kyle Im intersted in Buying that CE from You.. It sounds like its gonna be pretty BaD aAZZZ How much do you want? If I buy it now I can save on the shipping .! :)

BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! It will all be over soon enough:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back