Which wheels???

As time goes on the more I'm doubting I spend 5k on some wheels:(

I'm thinking about something like this with blue where the red is on these wheels. Maybe even doing the wheel white with blue inserts:dontknow: I just like to be different and unique sorry:eek:
DSCN0236-1.jpg

kyle's srt10 said:
As time goes on the more I'm doubting I spend 5k on some wheels:(

I'm thinking about something like this with blue where the red is on these wheels. Maybe even doing the wheel white with blue inserts:dontknow: I just like to be different and unique sorry:eek:
DSCN0236-1.jpg

5 dimes on wheels is a lot of cheddar. I would have them powder coated or painted in the same blue to match the stripes (the entire wheel). JMHO

LitemUp said:
5 dimes on wheels is a lot of cheddar. I would have them powder coated or painted in the same blue to match the stripes (the entire wheel). JMHO

The entire wheel in blue?:dontknow:

Something like this would be cool..

Here is a pic. of WhiteSnakes truck, Eddie's truck is very nice.

Attachments

• CIMG0493.jpg
    CIMG0493.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 2,106
JRSVIPR said:
Here is a pic. of WhiteSnakes truck, Eddie's truck is very nice.

I would like to do something like that on the factory wheel though. I wonder what kind of coating that is on his wheels:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
The entire wheel in blue?:dontknow:

Something like this would be cool..

Yeah the entire wheel, but I has to match "EXACTLY" to the blue strips. Those on the TA look like gay the blue doesn't even match the stripes.

I did one really quick with photo shop to give you an idea how it would look

Attachments

• Rims2.jpg
    Rims2.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
do you know if these wheels will fit for sure because i sure had a limited selection of choices when i was looking. i really like the 5 spoke. what brand are they?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back