Which wheels???

[
Definitly True. The whit truck always looks clean even when its dirty. The black truck looked dirty almost even when it was clean.:(

you could buy my truck and that busa for steve's i bet;) :D

what about white centers?????

if i get EVER get a CE, i'm doin white wheels...i said it here first:aetsch:

viperhauler said:
you could buy my truck and that busa for steve's i bet;) :D

what about white centers?????

if i get EVER get a CE, i'm doin white wheels...i said it here first:aetsch:

I already thought of that:p I just wondered if it would be to much white?:dontknow:

i don't think so....only problem i have is i personally hate chrome...

so what do i do to the grill? black doesn't look any better, imo...you can debadge it ... so then i think to myself....self, leave the grill chrome, and get wheels with white centers and polished lips...

that's the best i could come up with so far...

viperhauler said:
i don't think so....only problem i have is i personally hate chrome...

so what do i do to the grill? black doesn't look any better, imo...you can debadge it ... so then i think to myself....self, leave the grill chrome, and get wheels with white centers and polished lips...

that's the best i could come up with so far...

WOW!! are we the same person???:dontknow: LOL!:aetsch:

5 Spoke!

I went with Boyd's "Osiris" 22X10 2Pc billet. Some say it is too open but I think they look about right.

MoparNationals2010163.jpg

MoparNationals2010117.jpg

OnceBitten said:
I went with Boyd's "Osiris" 22X10 2Pc billet. Some say it is too open but I think they look about right.

MoparNationals2010163.jpg

MoparNationals2010117.jpg

Those look good!

IMHO I think those wheels would look better in 24's on these trucks. The factory wheels on our trucks look more like a 24 since they have no lip:)

It's only a rough render of what you're lookin for, but there's the colors!

photo10.jpg

Best I can do for the 5 spoke! Unless I understood the post wrong?

Kyle, I had a white '99 Lightning and had the stock wheels painted white to match. Granted, those are 18s stock, so everything is a little smaller... not as much _white_ to create a "white-out" effect that you may be concerned about.

But honestly, it looked fantastic.

Personally, there is no way I would do blue. Way too gaudy and "loud" for a classy truck.

I like iForged and also HRE. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would suggest chrome, if you are going for the brilliant polished look. Polished will mean just that... you will be polishing them constantly to keep them looking good. Chrome is a spray on, soap up, and spray off event. Super easy to keep clean, and worth the extra $$ if you value your time in keeping the truck spotless. Ask me how I know. :)

BTW, Chris is taking care of shipping my truck. Picks it up in Tampa tomorrow and I will have it in N. Dallas by Friday! Thanks for the contact!

WA 2 FST said:
Kyle, I had a white '99 Lightning and had the stock wheels painted white to match. Granted, those are 18s stock, so everything is a little smaller... not as much _white_ to create a "white-out" effect that you may be concerned about.

But honestly, it looked fantastic.

Personally, there is no way I would do blue. Way too gaudy and "loud" for a classy truck.

I like iForged and also HRE. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would suggest chrome, if you are going for the brilliant polished look. Polished will mean just that... you will be polishing them constantly to keep them looking good. Chrome is a spray on, soap up, and spray off event. Super easy to keep clean, and worth the extra $$ if you value your time in keeping the truck spotless. Ask me how I know. :)

BTW, Chris is taking care of shipping my truck. Picks it up in Tampa tomorrow and I will have it in N. Dallas by Friday! Thanks for the contact!

No problem;) Maybe I'll get a discount?:dontknow: LOL!
He told me mine should be picked up tomorrow as well. I sure hope so:)

funny...it's stopping by here first:dontknow:

but i ordered some stone white and bonzai blue paint for my painter, and i got a low mileage dash cluster to go in an ex-flame red truck:D :D :D :D:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back