WHO HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL/S NEXT TO THEIR TRUCK

TNVIPER said:
While I have never met Ron face to face we go back almost 3 yrs...I knew Ron when when his car was stock....I just give him a hard time mainly because he does me..;)
yes sir........

Big Worm said:
It is just something to see and who has some bad girls and their trucks, man if you don't have a pic don't get mad. Share the wealth ...no big deal,

Who said i was mad?? I was just asking a question. I do have a Girl next door at my shop that is willing to strip in front of the truck:D

Annu Kumar said:
Who said i was mad?? I was just asking a question. I do have a Girl next door at my shop that is willing to strip in front of the truck:D

Yeah,since you brought it up Annu,gotta come through now!! Lets see some pics then!!:rock: (Im sure were ALL waiting!)

Yellow venom 366 said:
Yeah,since you brought it up Annu,gotta come through now!! Lets see some pics then!!:rock: (Im sure were ALL waiting!)

i'll have her call you. Ask Sleeper she called him:D want some phone sex

Annu Kumar said:
i'll have her call you. Ask Sleeper she called him:D want some phone sex

LMAO!! I don't want a call,I'd like to see some pics first! I'm not into blind dates,LOL!:rock: PICS.....PICS......PICS....:rock: :rock:

Yellow venom 366 said:
LMAO!! I don't want a call,I'd like to see some pics first! I'm not into blind dates,LOL!:rock: PICS.....PICS......PICS....:rock: :rock:
You know what they say,A picture is worth 2 in the bush.:dontknow: ;)

JRSVIPR said:
You know what they say,A picture is worth 2 in the bush.:dontknow: ;)

Yeah,Annu said he can get her stripping in front of his truck!

Hey Annu,how long till you post em up,And if she's big (over 130lbs) its not alowed!No one,well not many want to see that!I sure DON'T! LOL!:rock:

Yellow venom 366 said:
Yeah,Annu said he can get her stripping in front of his truck!

Hey Annu,how long till you post em up,And if she's big (over 130lbs) its not alowed!No one,well not many want to see that!I sure DON'T! LOL!:rock:

If she is over 5'9" she can hit 160lbs and still look like a playboy bunny:D

VNM PWRD said:
If she is over 5'9" she can hit 160lbs and still look like a playboy bunny:D

Yes,those are the exceptions!:rock: And you shouldn't have said you can get her stripping infront of your truck,If you can;t come good with the goods!! PICS Please!! LMAO!!

ANNU, come clean.

Here's the hottest one i have.:D :p :p :p :p :p Oh yeah,That happens to be Jacks truck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back