WHO HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL/S NEXT TO THEIR TRUCK

Give Him a chance guys ..... he has to go to the local strip club to get his model:sleep:

VNM PWRD said:
Give Him a chance guys ..... he has to go to the local strip club to get his model:sleep:
I'm sorry,I have just heard so much about the young babes he hangs with.Guess i got a little excited.:D

Having met Scott's wife, I'd have to say he's one of the luckiest bastards on the planet. Seeing the pic of her in the truck makes it 1000x hotter than all those pics of Scott in it. :)

I think Jake and I are going to have to have a sumo-suit match at a GTG to see who gets to say "Hello." to Maureen first. :D
No, Ron. You can't be the referee. LOL
Maybe Bone or Taliban Dan can. :)

....still waiting for Annu's pics/excuses....

VNM PWRD said:

Remind you of someone???

Sorry, I couldn't resist!:eek:

Kevan said:
Having met Scott's wife, I'd have to say he's one of the luckiest bastards on the planet. Seeing the pic of her in the truck makes it 1000x hotter than all those pics of Scott in it. :)

Thanks Kevan!! I would have to agree 1000%

I'm a lucky bastard, i'm a lucky bastard! Nyah, nyah!!:p:p:elefant::elefant:

ntw0rk said:
Remind you of someone???

Sorry, I couldn't resist!:eek:

The request was a pic of a hot woman next to your ride:dontknow: no one stated it had to be your woman;)

Kevan said:

I think Jake and I are going to have to have a sumo-suit match at a GTG to see who gets to say "Hello." to Maureen first. :D
No, Ron. You can't be the referee. LOL
Maybe Bone or Taliban Dan can. :)

....still waiting for Annu's pics/excuses....

Yes, he is.... and Kevan just wants an excuse to "rastle" with me..... and I don't need a fat suit, because I'm ALREADY FAT! :eek: :D

"I don't wear tights."
"What do you wear?"
"I wear the required uniform."
"...tights!"
"SHUT UP!"

In all seriousness, there could be an SRT-10 calendar with all the awesome wives of of the owners.
It'd put the Snap-On calendar to shame.

Maybe not the Hotest, but I tell you, she was probably the happiest

DSC_0206.jpg

BurntRubber said:
I could get a pic of my wife and the viper, then you can guess which has more in mods

I don't think people caught this comment........

HAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :elefant: :D :D :D

I am glad to see that this got off to a good start. I like the VIPERJEFF's truck/girl red & blonde,, but I want to see the VIPER and his lightly modded wife? oh yea ANNU to.

Big Worm said:
she is famous and doesn't even know it. a cutey

yep...:rock: it's her birthday today.. 3 years :D ..this was more then 2 years ago...003.jpg

hey, i have another one.... 3 girls :eek: :eek: and 1 boy sitting on my truck....:D

trouw1.jpg

Last edited:
sweet you have the same truck as me, except i do not have a roe, i just got my wheels powder coated black

VNM PWRD said:

Are photo shops allowed? :p That's Maria Sharapova....... ;)
If you don't know, Damn hot Russian tennis player who took #1 looks off Anna Kournikova.

sharapova-maria-photo-maria-sharapova-6233840.jpg

:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back