WHO HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL/S NEXT TO THEIR TRUCK

belgiumbarry said:
Maureen has more then that .....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :eek: :D
lol Yes she does. And she is ALL mine. WOOT!

Thanks Brad and Jamie.

Big Worm said:
I just wanted to see who has the hottest girl picture next to their Truck or with them and their truck, but mainly the girl.
Come on it is not that hard, should have some kind of contest with this or something.

what does this suppose to prove??

I don't have any of her beside the truck, but I do have one of her driving the truck!!
DSC03680.jpg

(I will vote for Maureen since it wouldn't be right to vote for my own):D

ntw0rk said:
I don't have any of her beside the truck, but I do have one of her driving the truck!!
DSC03680.jpg

(I will vote for Maureen since it wouldn't be right to vote for my own):D
Come on Scotty, you can vote for your beautiful woman...

But then again, hehehehe

TNVIPER said:
Put Maureen on your car the next time you do a shoot of your car Ron...that way you wont waste pictures.....I vote Maureen!..:rock:
lol She's scared to drive the damn car, what makes you think she will pose on it? lol

Actually, since Maureen is photogenic, maybe we will get some shots this summer. hehe

1bad4dr said:
lol She's scared to drive the damn car, what makes you think she will pose on it? lol

Actually, since Maureen is photogenic, maybe we will get some shots this summer. hehe

Yeah...I know how she feels...everything else feels like a POS when you own a Ram SRT10...;) :D

Here's mine,

studs.JPG

oh wait, it's Maureen again. :p

Black1 said:
I see you hold your beer mug like I do.... :D
Baby bottle actually. :eek:
100_0638.jpg
Taliban Dan's girl!

Last edited:
Black1 said:
I should have some to contribute after the show tomorrow. :)

..... And Ron already knows how I feel about Maureen. :love: :D
Yes siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir. You pay my Mortgage yet?

TNVIPER said:
Yeah...I know how she feels...everything else feels like a POS when you own a Ram SRT10...;) :D
:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :reddy: :reddy:

TNVIPER said:
You might want to be careful saying that about Ron's Stroker Super Charged SRT-8. We ran once at the track last year. Dead even in the 11's.
rono.JPG

Bone said:
You might want to be careful saying that about Ron's Stroker Super Charged SRT-8. We ran once at the track last year. Dead even in the 11's.
View attachment 25326
lol Larry knows FULL well about my whip. He is just jealous cause he has a VERY sloooooooooooow truck. hehehehehehe

Annu Kumar said:
what does this suppose to prove??

It is just something to see and who has some bad girls and their trucks, man if you don't have a pic don't get mad. Share the wealth ...no big deal,

Bone said:
View attachment 25326

While I have never met Ron face to face we go back almost 3 yrs...I knew Ron when when his car was stock....I just give him a hard time mainly because he does me..;)

I could get a pic of my wife and the viper, then you can guess which has more in mods

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back