Who has the lowest / fewest miles?

SRT-11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The who's the first to 100k inspired me to see who has the fewest miles on theirs, maybe I'm a contender!

05 RC - 3297mi

I think hemi killer takes the cake. 05 CE w/6 miles.

[/thread]

:D :D :D

This is the dumbest post I've seen in a long time.....

Who in the hell wants to admit that there truck is a Garage Queen...

OK boyz, lets grab a lawnchair and go stare at the truck. It does the 1/4 in 13.8, will do 150 mph and throws you back in the seat everytime you shift.......

.....at least thats what I'm told, never had it out of the garage, it may get rained on

Sorry.....

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:

OK boyz, lets grab a lawnchair and go stare at the truck. It does the 1/4 in 13.8, will do 150 mph and throws you back in the seat everytime you shift.......

.....at least thats what I'm told, never had it out of the garage, it may get rained on

Sorry.....
Utah representing :D :rock: :rock: Damn Jeffy did you get some sleep finally :D In rare form today LOLOLOLOL Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

Joemags must take this one. 1900mi 05 RC. 3 oil changes, and tranny fluid swap. ;)

Sorry, Joe, this was too tempting not to post. ;)

A fewest Miles Thought

Something you will never get to experience

DSC_0025.jpg

A fewest Miles Thought

Something you will never get to experience

DSC_0025.jpg

Well, not personally, but in pics maybe... ;)

That is a great pic though. Looks like the assembly line.

TREKER said:
Joemags must take this one. 1900mi 05 RC. 3 oil changes, and tranny fluid swap. ;)

It's actually 2200 now, had it out Sunday, cruising down to the beach, listening to the oldies station broadcasting the sound track to "American Grafitti". Man, it doesn't get better than that!. I also got around to cleaning the bed after it got wet during the very first GTG. :burnout: PS it's an '05.

joemags54 said:
It's actually 2200 now, had it out Sunday, cruising down to the beach, listening to the oldies station broadcasting the sound track to "American Grafitti". Man, it doesn't get better than that!. I also got around to cleaning the bed after it got wet during the very first GTG. :burnout: PS it's an '05.
We try and keep him away from any sharp objects....He's a Cheeseburger short of a Happy Meal if ya know what i mean ;) :D

Sorry.....

yeah what he said!!!

TREKER said:

Me 2 Scott i was exercising great restraint:D :D

I said it was an 05 RC... :thefinger: Why have you not posted up on the PA GTG thread.. Too far??? ;) Mikey's coming!!!!

joemags54 said:

Did you get it over 50mph or were you trying to get the trip computer to say you are getting 15mpg? ;)

DRamSrt10 said:
I have 26k miles on my truck and hell, I am going to drive my truck everday. :D
The sooner you wear it out the sooner you can rebuild it which is the most fun!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back