Who has the lowest / fewest miles?

Have an 05, bought 8 months ago. Only have 950 miles on her. She only comes out of garage on sunny weekend days. :D

Someone last week posted a for sale sign that read "900 actual miles", if memory serves....

D

TREKER said:
I said it was an 05 RC... :thefinger: Why have you not posted up on the PA GTG thread.. Too far??? ;) Mikey's coming!!!!

Did you get it over 50mph or were you trying to get the trip computer to say you are getting 15mpg? ;)
To Scott and Steve,....I always get a good laugh from you guys.! Thanks.:D If you must know, my trip computer reads about 11.6 mpg.
To Mikey.... I may be a cheesburger AND fries shy of a happy meal.
As far as the GTG in PA, there is a good chance I can make it on Sat. But, I'm not leaving at the crack of dawn. I will be returning the Friday before, from a trip away from home. I hear a VIP bigwig is comming into town to act as Grand Marshall, leading the parade of misfits.

Roz-SRT said:
I think hemi killer takes the cake. 05 CE w/6 miles.
:D :D :D

=heMoparConnection] I THINK ITS HEMI KILLER WITH 6 MILES ON HIS 200/200 CE

I thought he sold that truck? So that would leave Wifey as the winner!

I've only got 5k Kilometers on mine and i wish i had twice that... i don't drive it enough!!!!!

Man, some of you need to get out more and drive you trucks.

I've got 4800 on my 05, had it for a year next month. It is not a daily driver and only goes out when nice out. So is that a garage queen? LOL

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
This is the dumbest post I've seen in a long time.....

Who in the hell wants to admit that there truck is a Garage Queen...

OK boyz, lets grab a lawnchair and go stare at the truck. It does the 1/4 in 13.8, will do 150 mph and throws you back in the seat everytime you shift.......

.....at least thats what I'm told, never had it out of the garage, it may get rained on

Sorry.....
:D :D :D

I actually have 4200 ... I LOSE :rock: :rock: :rock: :star: I love being a loser :dontknow: :D :D :star: I do have all the hermedically sealed stuff and the sticker in the window though ;)

04' WITH 8,700 MILES, HAD HER 3 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS...WOULD HAVE MORE MILEAGE BUT I'M AWAY FROM HOME 8 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR!;)

Yes only 6 miles on it. It seems to be a garage queen. I just recieved a down payment on the CE though. IT sold to a guy in New York. My Black 05 as 3800 miles on it.

I just ordered a Plum Crazy SRT8 Charger. They are only making 400 of these.

Bruce

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back