Who has the lowest / fewest miles?

My '99 Trans Am 30th Anniversary coupe only has 101 miles on it still. It is a garage queen...Anyone want to buy it?

Waiting for the weather to improve so I can add a few more miles..
Red, just under 3K
Grey, just under 6K:)

Almost 4 years and have just over 25k on the clock. Most of that was in the first year and a half tho. She's been resting for a while but this summer, gonna stretch her legs a bit.

1999 w/ 20k - 11years old

Also, this is a 2 year old thread from someone who hasn't been around in 2 years heheh

Rather than start another and have identical threads on the same topic, I used the search feature :)

It started when I was cleaning the trucks, getting ready for good weather (not this week) and I am also interested in how many really low mileage trucks are out there.

It might be fun to start a poll for this (I would but not sure how) :dontknow:

1. 0 to 5k
2. 5 to 10k
3. 10 to 15k etc.

I think we could see the overall average mileage per truck, and perhaps cross-referance for common problems.. for example oil lines go bad @ around 20K, or the trany's last for 50k.

As we put more wear and tear on these vehicles we are building a wealth of information regarding the value and the good and less good features and mechanicals of our trucks.

It could get complicated trying to put all this info together in an easily researchable way but I am sure some of the bright minds on this forum could handle this :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back