Who has tinted headlights?

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I tinted the tails on my 06 with Nightshades and LOVE the way they turned out. My original plans were to paint the inside of my headlight housings black. (like a lot of people do, for good reason) but now I am contemplating just tinting my headlights. I have seen one decent pic on here of the headlights tinted with Lamin-X but would like to see a few more pics. Really considering just using the nightshades on them but concenred with lighting issues. Anybody have pics of their tinted headlights? Anybody who has done it with the Nightshades have problems with lighting? Thanks!

Pic of my tinted tails (getting rid of the chrome and will be getting the 04/05 SRT-10 badges soon to paint black and put on)

270054_2015476879741_1628422041_1908916_7092874_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tinting the headlights will reduce light output.
They also make headlight covers, but also reduce light output.
You can put in HID's that will help some, but the high beam isn't good.
OR you can go with the Night Runner headlights.

DSC00264.jpg
DSC00263.jpg

Last edited:
I love the way those tinted ones look....are those lamin-x, nightshades, other? The more I think about it, since I live in Phoenix, light affects are not a major concern for me. HIDs are in my near future.

dont nightshade the headlights the nightshade has a slight greenish hue to it and i dont think you would be happy with the outcome. i just bought smoked headlight assemblies and look pretty decent :)

Mine are tinted . The tint place used laminex or something . With my fogs on which are hids i can see fine

Hey Falcon, If your gonna change your chrome tailgate handle you might consider getting a product that you can spay on it instead that makes it a black chrome. Here is an example, I'm not promoting this brand by any means. innate.com/Paint/Chrome/HyperBlack.htm]Chrome Paint[/url] :rock:

Hey Falcon, If your gonna change your chrome tailgate handle you might consider getting a product that you can spay on it instead that makes it a black chrome. Here is an example, I'm not promoting this brand by any means. .innate.com/Paint/Chrome/HyperBlack.htm]Chrome Paint[/url] :rock:

Good find....but I am not a fan of anything shiny....haha. Thanks though!

Repos truck

Attachments

• repo.JPG
    repo.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 4,974
If you gon the totm thread there is a couple on there . i dont know how to put the link . I dont know to post them somebody else did it for me . Unless wes can post the link for me

got ya covered

I had tinted headlights and tails on a previous car. Looks very mean but it does dull your headlights at night. Nothing a good HID cant fix.

As far as the tailights, I got 2 tickets and gave up.

i vote for nightrunner lights here. to bad mines an 04 though.

i vote for nightrunner lights here. to bad mines an 04 though.

i like the NR headlights too, but if you tint the whol assembly it looks much better and well worth it IMHO. i do think it will work for your truck like it does for wes, but on a black truck, needs to be all black like repo's (but a little darker), or REDICE2. those look sweet red:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back