Who will be the first to break the Tanks record?

Who will be the first to break the Tanks Record??

• FstJack

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Dom (505sfastest)

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Ram From Hell

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Someone else!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
I may get ya...but I have a lot of work to do first! Shooting for 13.89, none of this 13.9 stuff for me! Quantum leaps or nothing at all!

Prof said:
I may get ya...but I have a lot of work to do first! Shooting for 13.89, none of this 13.9 stuff for me! Quantum leaps or nothing at all!
You do a dang 13.89 and I quit:p i will submit:D

I dont know if ill beat it but i should be in the high 10s na once i get some issues squared away over the next few months.

dnz28 said:
I dont know if ill beat it but i should be in the high 10s na once i get some issues squared away over the next few months.

Details?:dontknow: :dontknow:

540 ci
12.8cr
rather not give much info some people like to brag i like keeping quiet.
handmade everything except little things like the drop kit from stinker(wish springs where a bit stiffer)
truck weights 550pounds lighter than one off the show room. I went to the track once with it had a cluster of problems fuel, timing, traction, and clutch issues. once just to shut up a buddy. but this truck is by no means a drag car . once i get the suspension dialed and other items listed it will see the strip one time and one more time only.

i know, :marchmellow: but he asked i didnt give that much info.

dnz28 said:

10,s with N/A i want to see that first hand :dontknow:a stroker motor no dought

I will not be in the 9's with my truck the way it sits. ~1000hp with the suncoast tranny and leaf springs isn't going to get it done. I'd be happy with breaking the Tank's record. If Stinker is correct and I'm not happy with the Paxton and move to twin turbos then I may do enough other things to get 9's. A built turbo400 with transbrake, gear vendors and reverse manual valve body being the first major change.

A lot of talk...but here we are nearly 20 months after the last post in this thread...and still just talk...

Ladies and gentlemen...

10 second runs are rare and very, very expensive...maybe this summer a new record?

I believe most all of the trucks mentioned in this thread have been rebuilt in the past year...but still none of them have the record.

Prof said:
A lot of talk...but here we are nearly 20 months after the last post in this thread...and still just talk...

Ladies and gentlemen...

10 second runs are rare and very, very expensive...maybe this summer a new record?

I believe most all of the trucks mentioned in this thread have been rebuilt in the past year...but still none of them have the record.
Mike Brady is a unique individual....... (even if he doesn't like headers):p

i doubt ill be ready by the end of this year, mines not coming out till im completely finished. stinker assures me we will be done this year but still a ways to go.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back