Who will reach 100K miles first?

Well if mine hadn't been down for the last 8 months I'd be over 50,000 on my 05. Not my daily driver anymore so I won't be first either.

Joe

I'm sure it will be me ............ :rolleyes: 4,200 here

8,ooo here...sorry Brad.:D

Ask Mikey...I'm sure his truck is pushing 1K!:D:D:D

me neither... now 20K ...
Of course i live in Belgium : when you guys talk about driving to the local pub , i'm on the other side of our country for the same distance :D :D ....

Welp I got my truck in Nov of '06 and I got 13,800 on it. I've slowed down a bit but, I figure I have to drive the **** out of it to get my warantee's worth before I put the Roe on in 2 weeks (ROFLMAO). Warantee is about worthless anyway. :bawling: :bawling:

18,500 and counting.Daily driver.Miles will add up fast.Probly wont be me.
Avg.15k a year.Hope to get a beater someday to save miles on my baby!
Rains too much to count on my motorcycle.

Looks like I have the most so far...Daily driver with 32,516 on it this morning pulling into the parking lot. I think I am going to buy the extended warranty today..

16,000 in 1.5 years.... but 5000 of that was a round trip I made back last year for vacation to Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri... so had I not dont that I would hav 11,000 in 1.5 years, including two trips from Phoenix to LA at almost 1 thousand miles each round trip.

But I am getting a daily driver here shortly.. so that mileage will not change much.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back