Who will reach 100K miles first?

31K miles and still have the stock clutch.... But X-Metal is taking care of that as I type...

BOUGHT RC LAST NOV. 10500 MILES NOT DAILY DRIVEN
BOUGHT QC MAY 14 LAST YEAR 22500 NOT DAILY DRIVEN... BUT WENT TO MARSHAL MIN. PULING A 5K POUNDS TRAILER WENT TO ATLANTA PULING THE SAME TRAILAR WENT TO LEXINGTON KY PULING A HEAVIER TRAILER AND ALSO WENT TO VA. BEACH LAST YEAR....:rock: :rock: TRANSMISION IS DOING OK... WELL I HOPE SO:D

Now I'm at 40,000.. But the SRT-8 is just at 10k.. Took the month off driving them since I am in Norway. They needed the break I suppose.

Mine just turned 39,000, still on original clutch and still capable of winning bracket races at the drags!!!!

How about 65,040 DAILY DRIVER miles for my '05 ??? :elefant:

I have an 04 with 50,000 miles and still on my original clutch! I am slowing down on the miles, so I probably won't be in contention for the lead.

I have 31,000 miles after owning 17 months. At that rate I'll make 100,000 miles June 2011.

oldguy

I think FLCHUB will reach 100k first. ;)

89k miles, that's awesome!!!! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:

If you've ever seen it,it looks like it's got well over 100K mi !!!It's the truck they drive for his WORK vehicle !!! Must be nice to have a boss like that to provide an SRT10 to go job to job with !!:rock: :rock:

Roz-SRT said:

That is a very large gas bill! thats about $25,000 spent in gas...damn:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back