Who will reach 100K miles first?

As of right now, 68,046 daily driver miles !!!:rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Did ya make it 100k yet, Chubby? :dontknow:
95,500 right now,no rebuild,stock motor on the qc:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Borden3srt said:
you should be rolled over by tonight then :D :D :D :D
nah,my brother is driving it to work only,i bought a 98 ranger 2.5l todo work with ,by the end of september i think

flchub said:
nah,my brother is driving it to work only,i bought a 98 ranger 2.5l todo work with ,by the end of september i think

:eek: Did it come with a shoe-horn? :dontknow: :eek: I can barely fit my fat-ass in a Ranger (although I've had 3 of them). :D

Black1 said:
:eek: Did it come with a shoe-horn? :dontknow: :eek: I can barely fit my fat-ass in a Ranger (although I've had 3 of them). :D
haha,nah its suprisly big,xlt with the extra cab,no power windows though,works good,he gave it to me for 600.00 cash! gets 27mpg:):marchmellow: :marchmellow:

i do admit though.............i hate it!

my blazer top should be here this week i hope so i can start driving that instead!

I had my doubts that these truck would last to that kind of mileage, but after seeing Clint drive, and then to find out his QC has 95K+ on a stock motor, I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flchub said:
95,500 right now,no rebuild,stock motor on the qc:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

dam...............i got 5000 miles

EMT/SRT said:
I had my doubts that these truck would last to that kind of mileage, but after seeing Clint drive, and then to find out his QC has 95K+ on a stock motor, I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my qc is only 433 at the wheels,but i do beat on it quite abit,i dont see any reason why a truck under 450rwhp cant last 150k,but we'll soon find out:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

ps: who wants to change my plug wires:D ......i think amtrucker owes me a tuneup!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back