Who will reach 100K miles first?

It might be me, I only have 30788 right now on my 05 QC but I love to drive it everywhere. People always comment about how expensive my truck must be in gas. I tell them I didn't buy the damn thing for gas mileage, it bought it to drive and melt tires!!:rock:

95k miles that is so PIMP! That has to make everyone here feel better no matter if these truck daily drivers, or garage whores they will last generations!

lightningKILLER said:
95k miles that is so PIMP! That has to make everyone here feel better no matter if these truck daily drivers, or garage whores they will last generations!
well dont expect the leather to last on ur drivers seat

My 2005 R/C just turned 40,000, but it is not my DD anymore, NO major problems, very few minor problems.

scrolling through this old thread I had 43K in 6/07. I'm now at 62K a year later....and yup....second set of tires during same time. I may hit 100K long before I'm expecting...

lightningKILLER said:

The Dodge 318's last to about 200K miles.... I would "hope" the SRT can do the same. :eek: :dontknow: :eek:

I have a buddy with a 1997 (318) 1500 on it's ORIGINAL TRANS AND MOTOR and 267K Miles to date. :rock: And I can attest that he has NOT babied this truck. :D :eek: ;) :congrats:

well dont expect the leather to last on ur drivers seat

Some people need to put a stepping stool to get into the seat correctly without rubbing the crap out of the leather! :banghead: Besides...you can always upgrade to a different bucket seat!

Unofficially we have a winner with Clint (Flchub) who I understand has passed 100,000 miles already. Maybe Clint will chime in and let us officially know the date that he reached 100K miles.

We had a 318 Cordoba at work with over 500,000 miles... Heads never had been off the engine. No reason why a viper engine cant go 200,000 miles...

BTW, K&N intakes let in more dirt than any intake on the market. FYI

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back