Who would you want to trick out your SRT-10?

Who would you want to PIMP OUT your SRT-10?

• Total voters

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone has their own unique style when it comes to their SRT-10. I've been scheming on how to turn mine into an SR-71 Black Bird theme. Kinda like we have the BATRAM. There are many TV shows about tricking out rides. Who would you want to trick out your ride?

I know I'd want Rad Rides by Troy to do mine truck! Slammed, blown, murdered out and SR-71 themed.

Pimp my ride? Why would you put that up there lol.

If I were to pick one it would be "unique whips"

05QCSRT10 said:
Pimp my ride? Why would you put that up there lol.

If I were to pick one it would be "unique whips"

You would be better off giving your truck to Hennessey or Monter Garage

That guy is a joke

ViperJeff said:
You would be better off giving your truck to Hennessey or Monter Garage

That guy is a joke

I don't like the owner very much but the guys that actually do the work seem to do a good job:dontknow: Do they have any stories like Hennessey?

Don't know who "Rad rides by Troy" is but something is telling me to go with them:D

I would say " styled by myself".

That's the best option u can have. Just do your own thing.

I voted for Foose, but I also think that unique whips could do something different... but I personally wouldnt want Pimp my rides touching my SRT 10

If you're talking looks and style only man to go with is Foose. I watched him do an old chally yesterday and put a 392 HEMI in it. Just one sweet sweet ride. The man does style like no other!

I guess it all depends on everyone unique taste of style. Some like to keep it simple while adding subtle one of a kind touches while keeping the true character of the vehicle like Foose does, then theres others that like to go all out, bigger rims, loud stereos and unique body kits like we see from Unique whips. personally I already love the style of the truck and cant think of anything I would change. I do like the SR-71 theme idea. "murdered" out all around sounds like it would be one badass theme. but no matter what is done to these trucks they are still one of a kind and I havent seen one yet that i dont like

I just like most everything the guy has done. He seems to be a genuinely nice person also.
Don't know him personally but did run into him and he appeared happy to meet and greet fans.

ChipFoose3.jpg

Last edited:
Rad Rides by Troy is the shop that did Joe Logans SICKFISH Cuda!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back