Who would you want to trick out your SRT-10?

Who would you want to PIMP OUT your SRT-10?

• Total voters
505'sFastestViper. said:
just give the guy a blow job why dont cha:D :D

Is that how you got Justin to do all your work for you? :dontknow: You must be pretty good based on your truck... :aetsch:

TREKER said:
Is that how you got Justin to do all your work for you? :dontknow: You must be pretty good based on your truck... :aetsch:
Dude your the one that wants to put a Robin suit on and ridee around with Carl.......:dontknow: I bet you too could have wild role playin sex.....and we all know robin was the bitch in that relationship....not personally attacking you im just sayin if the robin suit fits...............:itsme:

Easy ladies:D Let Foose take care of the visual modifications and Troy take care of the performance aspect!!! Look at past experiences (Sickfish, Copper Cuda, and a 50's Chrysler 300 with twin turbos) :dontknow: just a suggestion!

I would have to say that "looks" is something that only the person who owns it can be a judge of....however, quality is something else ;)

If were going for looks alone....the owner
quality ground-up builds...You cant go wrong with DC Per. or JMB from what Ive seen...

Unique Whips are rattle can experts.....does that count?

505'sFastestViper. said:
Dude your the one that wants to put a Robin suit on and ridee around with Carl.......:dontknow: I bet you too could have wild role playin sex.....and we all know robin was the bitch in that relationship....not personally attacking you im just sayin if the robin suit fits...............:itsme:

This from the the schmuck who photoshops every pic scoobert posts of himself for j/o material. It was funny in the beginning but as you carried on, it seemed that it has become an obsession to you.

Now why don't you stop fkn up yet another thread.

i would have to vote on other i have modded my truck alot with great products from are local venders (JTSVP, JMB, ROE RACING) and have had local area shops do work and im completley satisfied with the end result:) :rock:

viperhauler said:
boyd coddington...

what happened to the shop since he passed?

"The Coddington Garage Closes their Doors; One Coddington Company Closes as Another Plans to Move June 16th, 2008--- La Habra, CA

Boyd Coddington Hot Rods will be closing their doors, Friday June 20th, 2008. After the untimely death of their founder, Boyd Coddington in February, the Coddington Garage team and family tried to continue on with business as usual. The battle they faced was too much to handle. After Boyd’s passing, his wife Jo took over the business. She had rather large shoes to fill in the absence of her husband. With the team of machinists, fabricators, and paint and body guys behind her, she gave it a shot. Unfortunately, running both the hot rod shop and the wheel shop was too much for her handle on her own. The cars and builds that are not complete at the time of closing will be moved to two new shops. Both shops are being run by former Boyd Coddington employees. Dan Sobieski, a fabricator and long time Coddington employee, will be opening his own shop July 1st. Sobieski will be taking a few from the Boyd Coddington team to his new shop in Anaheim, Ca. Abraham Rodriguez, a newer employee, will also be working on some of the vehicles at his shop. His specialty is in paint and body, but his shop will be able to do anything the Coddington Garage did. Jo will continue on with the wheel shop. There are plans for the company to move from their location in La Habra in the near future. For further information please contact Jo Coddington ..."

I had Justin JMB do a lot of work for me and I am very happy with what he did.

The looks dept is very subjective, and as such is personal taste.

Performance can be done by many of our vendors here.

How big do you want to spend........:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back