Who would you want to trick out your SRT-10?

Who would you want to PIMP OUT your SRT-10?

• Total voters
HOT RAM said:
I voted "other" because I like to do all my modding myself :rock:
Ditto!! That's half the fun. :burnout: Getting your hands dirty and working hard to achieve an envisioned goal and at the end of it all, standing back and being proud of what you created. Taste is a matter of opinion, you won't please everyone and nor should you set out to, build it yourself, for you and enjoy it. ;) This place has everything you need to do it; help galore, great vendors and guys that will help a fellow owner out without hesitating.

:rock:

Ram From Hell said:
Performance by Joe!:laugh:

I'm sold on Justin's work myself.:rock:

talked with joe today i relly like the guy and last i checked i believe he has still tuned one of the highest hp srt 10s in the world and did it all with a vec;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
talked with joe today i relly like the guy and last i checked i believe he has still tuned one of the highest hp srt 10s in the world and did it all with a vec;)

Hennessey also turns out some cool high-powered shit on occasion, but I still wouldn't trust him any further than his balls would fly given the chance to kick them.;)

Glad you like him.

Personally, I paid him for a triple in-tank pump that came with all three pumps wired backwards.

The guy's work is a crap shoot at best, never mind his business practices.

Ram From Hell said:
Hennessey also turns out some cool high-powered shit on occasion, but I still wouldn't trust him any further than his balls would fly given the chance to kick them.;)

Glad you like him.

Personally, I paid him for a triple in-tank pump that came with all three pumps wired backwards.

The guy's work is a crap shoot at best, never mind his business practices.

well i have had good luck ....but your setup is cool and unique its just a dam shame you didnt turn that thing up and make some real power;)

Last edited:
i would pay Dom for a trick :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I chose OTHER, I would like Jesse James to work on my 10, even though he is not in alot of peoples good graces, he does bad ass work...............

Fahrenheit said:
I chose OTHER, I would like Jesse James to work on my 10, even though he is not in alot of peoples good graces, he does bad ass work...............

You just want his tatooed wenches :D :aetsch:

UUUUUH not so much.....that many tattoo's is a distraction, and secondly, that bitch is ugly

Fahrenheit said:
UUUUUH not so much.....that many tattoo's is a distraction, and secondly, that bitch is ugly

lol it would be like watching cartoons while your humping it lol hahahah:itsme:

Fahrenheit said:

+1.....he effed up with Sandra royally.....:mad:

I didnt see an option for Stink man to Trick out your 10............
I guess it could be added to the Poll right :dontknow: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
SEND YOUR S UP HERE AND LET ME PIMP IT OTU FOR YA IRONHEAD:D
Don't do it Ironhead, it is a trick. All he knows how to do is take 'em apart.:p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back