• I'm keeping my truck

Votes: 113 92.6%
  • I may sell in the near future

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I'm ready to sale it now

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only reason I will ever sell mine is if I lose my job or something comes up where I cant afford it. Right now, I dont see that happening tho. Just like women, I go thru cars alot, but this trucks a keeper. The day after I bought the truck I brought it to my parents to show my dad. Took him for a ride and he loved it, told me to never ever sell it. If I ever decided to sell it I think he would buy it or help me out if i lost my job. He was a muscle car junky in his younger days.

I'm keeping my truck. I pulled the motor the end of Dec. and probably won't be able to drive it till April . Its dry this weekend and may hit 60 on sunday . I want to drive my truck!!

I kept my IndyRam for 10 years (96 to 06 - 28,000 miles) and only sold it to buy my SRT-10. I can't imagine selling this one anytime soon. FUN FUN FUN!!

i keep mine.. hey , i worked 2 months on her for the SC install ! who would ever pay me those hours ? :confused: :dontknow:

PS it's a keeper... a Guiness record truck ! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ... i know, she may not be the best truck as she may not be the best sports car but one do fall in love with that bastard and married for life time ...:rock: :rock: :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
i keep mine.. hey , i worked 2 months on her for the SC install ! who would ever pay me those hours ? :confused: :dontknow:

PS it's a keeper... a Guiness record truck ! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ... i know, she may not be the best truck as she may not be the best sports car but one do fall in love with that bastard and married for life time ...:rock: :rock: :rock:
ill give you 2 dollars for your truck sir........2 party post dated out of country check guarnteed to clear

belgiumbarry said:

Don't say "Guiness Truck".. It may be a bad omen. That guy just sold his. :dontknow:

i'm in keeper mode also. this is my 2nd Viper Truck. 1st was stolen. they found the roof, back glass still on & a chunk of the floor board. 5 months later found this boner inspirin beauty. red '05 RC. red really is the fastest color ya know. screw the market. a person can get what ever one whats for a beast.
have had guys make laps around me goin down the freeway to look at her.

AMERICAN MUSCLE TRUCK:rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
i'm in keeper mode also. this is my 2nd Viper Truck. 1st was stolen. they found the roof, back glass still on & a chunk of the floor board. 5 months later found this boner inspirin beauty. red '05 RC. red really is the fastest color ya know. screw the market. a person can get what ever one whats for a beast.
have had guys make laps around me goin down the freeway to look at her.

AMERICAN MUSCLE TRUCK:rock: :rock: :rock:

sorry..,no,i didn't...:p :D :D :D .....and black :confused: :dontknow:

black is a close "2nd" :elefant: :rock: :elefant: :rock: :elefant:

I've thought of mine a few times.......................NEVER THOUGHT OF SELLING THE 8 THOU.

I will keep this truck 4-ever, after the warranty goes out I'll buy a JMB Turbo and a Tranny. After the stage 2 and K&N I will never sell!

Now to see how it does vs the WIFE! I come home on Monday until Wednesday.

I was thinking of that saying it doesn't have the usefulness of a truck or the sportiness of a sports car. (Thanks you English car testing America hating WANKER!) But it does have truckyness - Remove the wing 3 mins wasted. And it will handle like a sports car............. a very heavy very tall sports car.

It does it all good but nothing perfect, except putting a smile on my face and a average sized lump in my pants!

Long live the 10!

One year in 5 days, one hard f'd up year!

Last edited:
keeper

I'll be keeping mine. I look back at my past autos...69 camaro, 70 cuda, 71 chevy p/u, 79 camaro. I wish I'd have kept just one. This will be the one. When I get it paid off welp for a new daily driver the new Vipers are pretty sweet. :burnout:

Speed Racer

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back