• I'm keeping my truck

Votes: 113 92.6%
  • I may sell in the near future

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I'm ready to sale it now

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have had mine for about a year and a half. Love this thing. I have thought about selling mine just because I need a bigger vehicle to fit the family more comfortable. As it is right now a road trip with the family is out of the question. Just too cramped. But I don't want to give up the truck and right now I would have to get rid of her to get the bigger vehicle. So the bigger vehicle will just have to wait. It would be nice to get a bigger ride but not a neccesity so the truck will stay with me for now.

everybody has reasons for keeping it and selling it....when i bought mine i saw it as a lifetime truck, something to work on later when it got older and have fun with the mods, but for some of us things change and we have to part our ways...i never wanted to get rid of mine but i had to make right decision, not the fun decision

Wow, this thread is almost scary considering the last few days circumstances. The option of a new 08 ZO6 reared its head and a killer deal to boot. Get this, a brand new blue (rare color) ZO6 for 70,000.00. every option including new for 08 leather wrapped and color matched seats, dash, console etc. with a tag of over 85,000.00. Well, the dealer is a good friend of mine, hence the deal, so all weekend Ive been considering the truck plus my 02 Saleen Extreme roadster for the Z06. I was thinking bout starting a thread on it and probbly still will. But DAMN I never wanted to split with my truck, always had a good feeling bout it and after reading all your thoughts I doubt I will.

years of ongoing modifications to do....................................then sell for $500:D since energy propulsion vehicles will be out by then:D

Only Vehicle I ever owned that gets so much attention ..... Check this out.

In Staples today guy cashing me out says to me ..... Beutiful Viper Pick-up you got there, I heard you drive in and I had to go out and see what it was. Then when I left the store there was a guy walking around the truck taking pics of the truck with his phone. No we don't get to much attention do we ....LOL
S--t like this happens all the time ... I Luv this Truck..... Keeper for Me.

Jim

It's a shame that Tim, Mikey and others, had to sell their pride and joy. I've owned 80+ vehicles and have never felt as compelled to keep a vehicle as this one. I'll keep her as long as possible. If I every hit the big Lottery, my truck would be one of many in my collection.

I will do my best to keep mine!! If someday I have to let her go, at least I can say I owned "The Baddest Truck Ever Built!":rock: I hope that day never comes!

Sorry to but traded mine off today. I loved my truck, but after all the problems I've had in the last few months with Chrysler and the stealership in Lewisville. I still could not get an answer out of them after they lost my keys. They have even stopped returning my calls. It will be a long time before I buy another Dodge.

I'll stick around the forum, and hope to get invited to the GTG in DFW.

Everyone that lived in DFW, stay away from Huffines.

:elefant: She just turned 4/yrs. She came into this world on 2.12.04 :elefant:

:elefant: She's a keeper! :elefant:
Quick

jsarl said:
Sorry to but traded mine off today. I loved my truck, but after all the problems I've had in the last few months with Chrysler and the stealership in Lewisville. I still could not get an answer out of them after they lost my keys. They have even stopped returning my calls. It will be a long time before I buy another Dodge.

I'll stick around the forum, and hope to get invited to the GTG in DFW.

Everyone that lived in DFW, stay away from Huffines.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get your issues resolved with the dealer. Best of luck to you and don't be a stranger:)

Westxsrt10 said:
I've had my truck for 3 years now..... I'm keeping my beast for the long term....who's with me?
Hey Bud, See you got a new BLUE Hoss in the stable. NICE! I've had my truck a little over a year and half and plan to keep her. The way I look at it is "It don't make a damn what its worth if you aint never gonna git rid of it!" Momma always said "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" and I love the way these trucks look!

I'm keeping mine for sure. Me and my girl have been through a serious wreck. $22K worth of putting her back together I can't let her go, nor would anyone want her after all that.

I'm her only love now. She is ruined for anyone but me, but I still love her.

-jeff

My daughter just asked me why I pay $90+ to fill up the Srt10 to just go 180 miles. I looked at her and smiled and said that's why.:D :D My son understands fully and wants the truck already. He's getting excellent grades in school to support the habit.:rock: :rock:

I have owned my SRT-10 twice and do not plan on getting rid ot it. I did sell my CE 200/200, but I love the black one.

Bruce

The only people that bow down in awe of corvettes are other corvette oiwners. Dont get me wrong, the Z06, stingrays, older models, are awesome. When I take the truck to local cruise-ins, it gets more attention than any vette, stang, or SRT8....We buy these trucks because they are what they are, practicallity NEVER was or should be a part of the decision making equation when buying these badazz, gas guzzling, non hauling/towing,plastic interior,overpriced, value losing, most awesome vehicle I have ever owned....That being said, I am keeping mine til....THEY PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.............

didn't have her for a long time, didn't drove her much either (fkg paperwork in belgium:mad: ) My wife was against buying her so she's a keeper for sure:rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back