who's truck?

To the OP, a lot of guys who own 10's aren't on this site or haven't been on in a long time. Since I've been in Missouri since February I've spotted 4 other 10's and have posted twice on this forum trying to find out who they are and haven't gotten any responses, so if no one has chimed in yet, then it's likely we don't know who drives that truck unless another member recognizes it and says something.

Thats why i stopped reading the thread. figured at this point, he isnt a member, and the members that are local don't know him

thats odd, built motor ran a slower time :confused::confused::confused::confused:

If I built my motor, I think I would have did some good tuning and other finer things in life before taking it to the track to tear it up. thats just me tho.

stock motor on slicks i cut a 1.6x sixty

built motor on street tires i was cutting 2.1x

big difference in et due to those sixtys. Also, as stated, the stock motor had a good tune that had been on the truck for 4-5 years. The built motor was run with about 500 miles and I was still having the tune worked on.

You'll notice on a soft tune i picked up 4mph

Here's a picture of my old 1995 Ford Lightning street truck. I use to drive this truck to work everyday. I drove it to the track, raced it & drove it home! :)
It ran OK, 60' 1.56 / 1/8th mile was 6.99 @ 97.58 mph / 1/4 mile was 11.04 @ 120.61 mph

26572-149-288491.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back