who's truck?

I think the run before the built motor was on slicks. What he was saying is after tuning and bolting the slicks on it should be faster. At least that's what I got out of it.

I guess.

to each their own.

Your srt isn't the fastest truck...
And my point still stands, wavinb ****s about stock rigs is just gay. If you wanna act big and bad, you better be able to back it up. And his qc srt10 is going to have issues with even stock lightnings. Will it win sometimes, sure. But it wil lose just as many.

And those are old mods... trucks come a long ways

I wouldn't say it would have "issues". Would it win every time? No. But then again, the QC has 2 MORE DOORS AND A BACKSEAT AND IS HEAVIER AND YET STILL IS AS FAST OR FASTER THAN A STOCK L. Race a bone stock 2 door and you're not even close. The QC SRT-10 is like the second string on varsity compared to our 2 door version, and yet our second string hangs with, and beats, your best stock offering.

To the OP, a lot of guys who own 10's aren't on this site or haven't been on in a long time. Since I've been in Missouri since February I've spotted 4 other 10's and have posted twice on this forum trying to find out who they are and haven't gotten any responses, so if no one has chimed in yet, then it's likely we don't know who drives that truck unless another member recognizes it and says something.

To the OP, a lot of guys who own 10's aren't on this site or haven't been on in a long time. Since I've been in Missouri since February I've spotted 4 other 10's and have posted twice on this forum trying to find out who they are and haven't gotten any responses, so if no one has chimed in yet, then it's likely we don't know who drives that truck unless another member recognizes it and says something.

same way around here bro.

talked to a guy with a blue/white CE. he does not get on forums and others who have them and dont bother to get on a forum.

least 3 around me.

I don't have a traction problem. My drag radials hook just fine.

I'm only making about 750hp but I don't think your 11.3 would get the job done. :elefant:

:)

Hey, I'm not saying I would beat you, but one bad launch and it could be a good race. Like I always say, show me the timeslip, not the dyno number. :D

Hey, I'm not saying I would beat you, but one bad launch and it could be a good race. Like I always say, show me the timeslip, not the dyno number. :D

true, dyno number dont mean anything.

my friend is putting 400 on a mustang dyno, and ran a 10.5

not a srt tho :D:D:D

same way around here bro.

talked to a guy with a blue/white CE. he does not get on forums and others who have them and dont bother to get on a forum.

least 3 around me.

I was just trying to hunt down that truck. I was at the new dodge dealer on Saturday with the 10 and the guy said his boss's brother owned a white 10 with blue stripes. I left my info with the guy to give to his boss (and give me a call when they get some info on the new viper).

Wish you lived closer I've been wanting to see what the ole z71 will do against a lightning or srt-10. Not talking trash there's just nobody in my area i can run for a comparison.:(
image17-1.jpg

image14.jpg

What part of Arkansas? I'm your Huckleberry!:burnout:

The most fun I've had is running "faster" cars, alot of **** can happen in that 1/4 mile. It's all fun for me, no matter who I race. Lol

Dusten youcoming over here and starting crap too? :burnout:

Viper trucks are fast no doubt, but when i was stock and damn near it i was never beat by any of the srt-10 rams i raced. ever. I would have had likely had one loss if i really had a chance to race, but there was just no room. black qc here in san diego and it sounded mean and moved the hell out.

slightly modded i handed every one i raced their azz. im sure could have all used a driver mod or maybe they were stock but with under 3k in mods my truck ran high 12.50's at 110. I was running low 8.0's in the 1/8th on street tires and the poor srt-10 with a supercharger could not get under 9.3's licence plate was trans man.

my numbers are what im remembering here off my head at nearly midnight, ill dig up some slips from back in the day tomorrow if i have time

Talk all you want........ Here is video proof of what a stock block Srt10 can do to modded L's.:chain:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKU_L68OMk]Ford Lightning(s) vs Ram Srt10 1/4 Mile Racing - YouTube[/ame]

For you L boys. How many wins did the Srt10 get and how many losses did the L's get. :chain:

Dusten youcoming over here and starting crap too? :burnout:

Viper trucks are fast no doubt, but when i was stock and damn near it i was never beat by any of the srt-10 rams i raced. ever. I would have had likely had one loss if i really had a chance to race, but there was just no room. black qc here in san diego and it sounded mean and moved the hell out.

slightly modded i handed every one i raced their azz. im sure could have all used a driver mod or maybe they were stock but with under 3k in mods my truck ran high 12.50's at 110. I was running low 8.0's in the 1/8th on street tires and the poor srt-10 with a supercharger could not get under 9.3's licence plate was trans man.

my numbers are what im remembering here off my head at nearly midnight, ill dig up some slips from back in the day tomorrow if i have time

For 3k I'm in the high 11's with my Srt, hell I don't even have a cold air intake

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back