why its sucks that they stop making the ram SRT10

BurntRubber said:

something i have noticed over time...now that we have pretty much figured out the "worth while mods" for our trucks....it seems that most of the new threads have nothing to do with trucks in general. I know there is carry over and that we are all car (truck) guys. but seriously, now most of the posts have to do with hemis, unions, politics, or some other debate-able topic. now when I log on i look at one or 2 threads.
and this is non-offensive so no one can curse me out:D

like treker and his ron paul posts:p :D

rant over
Maybe it's a percentage thing??? There were only so many trucks produced and of those, only so many are still in existence, and of those, only so many are owned by members here, so with all that accounted for, maybe there really isn't that much to say about the trucks in the first place (aside from individual bragging rights) ............ :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D

I come here because there are still some people on this forum who mean a great deal to me.....

That's all................. and it's enough...........

Arguing with people is just ......well.... kind of a bonus........ :rolleyes:

D

So.......

I can honestly say I'm confused

I'm just going to say why I have enjoyed my time here and why I keep coming back.

I enjoy learning something new each day
I enjoy seeing the new owners enthusiasm
I enjoy chatting it up with friends
I actually enjoy helping people

Why I have avoided the off topic with so much of it why I come here
The last few months have not been good, more bad news doesn't help
Mis information stated as fact has added to my stress
Embarrassed how I responded to another members observation

I certainly don't see any reason to shut anything down, mainly because I have the ability to limit myself to what I feel comforable with and my issues should never be a reason to limit others.

I certainly won't list the people I hate.... or even take a jab at them because there point of view is ....stupid

Just remember to smile, it will be over soon

J

viperhauler said:
funny...here's what he had to say ... and i just told him you said hey...

"Oh yea,and ask him how his truck is doing.
I kinda miss that douche bag bastard.:D"

hEHEHEHE..... I wonder what his screen name is on here. :D

Venom Power said:
Seriously? I come here to read the rants, BS around, laugh and see what my friends are up to; to just be sociable. Do I come here for 10's? NOPE. My interest in them died long ago. In fact I'm sick of 10's already. I've seen so many of them change hands so many times and they aren't worth what they used to be. I'm not impressed by them anymore no matter what mods are being sported or how many horses they clock. So, if we reverted to talking only about 10's I won't be here much at all, IF at all. My next car is going to be a Prius. There... I said it..

Come on Ant! If it weren't for your damn good cooking skills and knowledge of vienna sausages (no pun intended)....I would have to befriend you for the ghey prius comment! You know you drive a 10 to help out the oil/gas industry! ...i know i do:rock:

It would be nice if they were to make a new SRT10 but do not think it is going to happen. Maybe we should start a petition to Dodge.

I say you watch for Dodge sponsored events and .....invade

viperhauler said:
and what...not buy srt 10 rams???? :D

No, just go to the factory (in Mexico) and waive a sign around, talking in a language they can't understand. :eek: :D Maybe we could have a GTG? :dontknow: :D

..... Repeat after me: "HELL NO, we won't be SLOW!!!" .... lol

The reason(s) I am still here...(below) I thank God for the friends I have made here.
If you want a glimpse....go to the 454 SS forums...(truck run of 3 years) and see what kind of traffic that truck forum generates today...it is all about the friends that have been made over the years..sure...they get some technical threads...builds...ect....lucky to see 1.5 posts a day.
heffnerlaunch.jpg

Aprilgtgatdenniss020.jpg

wagnersvaca2007029.jpg

MoparNats657.jpg

MoparNats663.jpg

october6th2007016.jpg

clutchsept2007002.jpg

camerabackup122007088.jpg

clutchsept2007031.jpg

newroeshopgtg100614.jpg

a new truck would be cool. but there's a lot of friends that stay in touch here now, and there have been several new members over the past few months that dont have the knowledge of the senior members yet.

NBT said:
The reason(s) I am still here...(below) I thank God for the friends I have made here.
If you want a glimpse....go to the 454 SS forums...(truck run of 3 years) and see what kind of traffic that truck forum generates today...it is all about the friends that have been made over the years..sure...they get some technical threads...builds...ect....lucky to see 1.5 posts a day.
heffnerlaunch.jpg

Aprilgtgatdenniss020.jpg

wagnersvaca2007029.jpg

MoparNats657.jpg

MoparNats663.jpg

october6th2007016.jpg

clutchsept2007002.jpg

camerabackup122007088.jpg

clutchsept2007031.jpg

newroeshopgtg100614.jpg
:rock: :rock: :rock: great post ken. i get tired of the political threads from time to time so i take a break from them. its not like im going to get everyone to see things my way anyway. i dont care for arguing with someone for the hell of it, i have a wife for that:D i come here for the friends ive made over the years. i miss the ones that dont post or stop by as much now(Doneo,Nathan,Tom Bryant, even Kevan(he has a twisted sense of humor) mopower,Dominick, Izzy and shawn. a lot of these guys dont stop by like they used to. all of these guys are top notch in my opinion. i do love the trucks, the uniqueness of them. even though mine hasnt ran in a year i still love going to the gtg's and hearing them run hanging with friends. sorry for the rant...lol

BurntRubber said:

something i have noticed over time...now that we have pretty much figured out the "worth while mods" for our trucks....it seems that most of the new threads have nothing to do with trucks in general. I know there is carry over and that we are all car (truck) guys. but seriously, now most of the posts have to do with hemis, unions, politics, or some other debate-able topic. now when I log on i look at one or 2 threads.
and this is non-offensive so no one can curse me out:D

like treker and his ron paul posts:p :D

rant over
Has any one here seen this video yet :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: http://www.break.com/index/dodge-srt...ver-crash.html

Guys, this site has shed so much light on life in general in my eyes. I have found that there are still generous, thoughtfull, appreciative, respectfull, intelligent, skilled, and most importantly FRIENDLY people left on this globe we call Earth. Really, for a long time I just cared about the wellness of MY family and friends and now share caring for those I have never met and hope to one day. I have found how much giving to a just cause is crucial to society and it's well being. I have learned to live each day as it is the last.

Basically what others have mentioned, I have learned something new here each day I can visit and that means alot to me in this world of trash internet and bad news revealed daily. This is still a place of escape for me as long as I stay out of the political shit.
May the VTCOA Rock on:rock: :congrats: :D :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back