WHYYY WOULD YOU DO THIS

where did you read that the frame was lighter? i though the 06 srt-10 QC was the only one that had the 3/4 ton frame

my buddy accually told me that the 05 dodge ram 5.9 was lighter then the 05 dodge ram srt 10 overall. Not specificly the frames he j/ said overall. He said its like a 700 pound difference or something.

I believe Chrysler acctually made a production 300C SRT8 Clone. Came factory Identical to the SRT8. Just under the badge It was called something edition, I forgot
Had evrything but the peformance. I saw it at my dealership when I was lookin for a Charger

It said srt design i repoed one .

my buddy accually told me that the 05 dodge ram 5.9 was lighter then the 05 dodge ram srt 10 overall. Not specificly the frames he j/ said overall. He said its like a 700 pound difference or something.

ahh ok, yeah i can see a 5.9 being lighter, smaller brakes, and rear end and lighter 20" wheels

ahh ok, yeah i can see a 5.9 being lighter, smaller brakes, and rear end and lighter 20" wheels

And from what ive ran into less structure support on the frame of the 5.9L. Im going to be adding a cross member towards the rear to bolt my center driveshaft hub too and i will be looking into some sort of X pattern tubular design to add additional strenght to my chassi as well. Ill post pictures soon. Project SRT is almost ready to hit the streets lol

That thing would be way cheaper on insurance and fuel for sure...gotta give him props for that.......if he passed u by at 75 mph who would know the difference!

That thing would be way cheaper on insurance and fuel for sure...gotta give him props for that.......if he passed u by at 75 mph who would know the difference!

I dont think any VT owner thinks about cheaper insurance or gas prices. You should of known what you got into when you bought the truck and you definitly shouldnt be thinkin about that stuff when you ground and pound on that gas peddle LOL:rock::rock::rock:

A few years back it was way cheaper to buy the hemi and add a few things to it to make it look more like the 10. I remember the local dealers selling the 10's for in the 65-75K range. I imagine it was most likely some young kid who really wanted a 10 but couldnt afford one. At one point in my life I couldnt afford one of these trucks and I had a hemi, the thought went through my head to buy some 10 parts and add to it. But it was only a thought, thank goodness. Today it would cost less to buy a 10 than what he has invested into this truck originally, he should have waited a couple years.

Back in 04, there was a red truck here that was made into a clone. He still had the "Daisy" wheels on it but no badges. The guy wouldn't even look at me when I was in my 10. After 1 summer I never saw the guy again.

I believe Chrysler acctually made a production 300C SRT8 Clone. Came factory Identical to the SRT8. Just under the badge It was called something edition, I forgot
Had evrything but the peformance. I saw it at my dealership when I was lookin for a Charger

You're talking about the SRT Design. A salesman tried selling me that crap when I went to look at them. Had the smallest sized HEMI in it that one could get but it drove like poop. I ended up driving out that evening with the real deal like I intended to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back