will be installing Boomers kit tomorrow morning

:burnout: Just ordered the 2/4 kit from Boomer, bump steer kit, and a viper fuel door! I tried to see how long it would take to start the mods. I took 4 months this time to start! When I got my Grand national I started modin the same day, Now Iv'e 50,000$ in the gn! So now I need a b&m shifter, headers, and a big old supercharger from Roe!:rock: :rock: :rock: So thanks for all the info all!!:burnout:

DRamSrt10 said:
love your truck with 1/2 drop!! :rock: so beautiful! does 1/2 make your truck even level??
Close. The rear end still sat a tad higher, which I prefer in a truck.:)

SGTFRY said:
:burnout: Just ordered the 2/4 kit from Boomer, bump steer kit, and a viper fuel door! I tried to see how long it would take to start the mods. I took 4 months this time to start! When I got my Grand national I started modin the same day, Now Iv'e 50,000$ in the gn! So now I need a b&m shifter, headers, and a big old supercharger from Roe!:rock: :rock: :rock: So thanks for all the info all!!:burnout:
Umm yeah, we're going to need pics and info on that GN - Thank you.;) :D :rock:

And I've still got a Gen1 X-Metal shifter for sale if you're interested.:)

Hamrhead said:
Close. The rear end still sat a tad higher, which I prefer in a truck.:)

hmm not bad, but if 0/2 drop on truck then it would make it even?? right?

Yes D you would be right 0/2 levels the truck. Did the calculations this morning. Lowering my truck friday. I like the way the 2/4 look but I am extremely nervous I will drag my nose coming out of driveways, had several vehicles in the past the drug over speed bumps, driveways,etc. I am going to go on the side of caution for now and see what happens. I saw vp2933's truck last week and I love the x-metal drop!!!! But I am just nervous I'll bang my nose of my truck.:(

Last edited:
mosrt10 said:
Yes D you would be right 0/2 levels the truck. Did the calculations this morning. Lowering my truck friday. I like the way the 2/4 look but I am extremely nervous I will drag my nose coming out of driveways, had several vehicles in the past the drug over speed bumps, driveways,etc. I am going to go on the side of caution for now and see what happens. I saw vp2933's truck last week and I love the x-metal drop!!!! But I am just nervous I'll bang my nose of my truck.:(

I had a 0/2 on my truck originally and it sat level. I liked the look, but wanted the front lower so I went with Boomers kit.

I also have Boomers lowering/bumpsteer kits. Will have them installed in early April since the alignment machine will be in the same building. Cant wait to see/feel the difference the following weekend at a road coarse HPDE event. Will be sure to post my thoughts on the kit(s) vs stock.

Hamrhead said:
Umm yeah, we're going to need pics and info on that GN - Thank you.;) :D :rock:

And I've still got a Gen1 X-Metal shifter for sale if you're interested.:)
I'm in the field now but when I get home I will post some pics of my GN:burnout: , how much for the gen 1????????? send me a pm. Sgt.F

Sgt,
I had a '87 Turbo-T Limited for 12 years, and loved it.
Ended up with a PT-51, green stripes, Jay Carter chips, Houston downpipe w/dump, RamAir etc. It was great sleeper being white with the Limited's Opera lights on the pillars!
I also had a '72 GS-X clone with a 462" Stage-1 (ton of money invested in that one), and a '72 GS-350 convertible.
Needless to say, T/A Performance, KenneBell & Jack Cotton got alot of my money back then! I used to love the Buick's at Bristol meets. Can I assume you belong to the GSCA?
87Turbo-TLimited.jpg

87TurboMotor.jpg

GS-XTopView.jpg
GS-XrearLowRes.jpg

462Stage1.jpg

GSconvertableLowRes.jpg

Thata funny Jacks got about 30,000$ from me!! Ive drtove to Mass. twice to pick up engines! Postons got some money from me and Champion has got a lot of money from me! Like I said as soon as I get out the field I will post some pics!

Sweet V6 Turbo cars!!

What do (did) they run?

I'm also guilty of sending Kenne Bell quite a bit of my hard earned cash when I owned my Syclone.:dontknow: :D :rock:

Is that Jack in the pic with the orange car?

Yes its when I went to pick up my long block. That day cost obout 15,000$ It s Jack, hjs son Brian, and my self. The pumpkin is a bad ass car!:rock: He had at prob 20 GN's out front of his shop:burnout: so I got a tiny intercooler huh!

Yeah, I saw that "little" intercooler...:adore:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back