will be installing Boomers kit tomorrow morning

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally 1 month after receiving Boomer's kit amd 2 years of owning my truck I will be installing his lowering kit. will take pictures to share of coarse.

Well let me just be the first to tell you that your stock 4x4 height will finally be gone forever!!! No jacked up race truck anymore.............just a sweet yellow blur slithering down the freeway!:burnout: :rock:

You will love the new look and feel. Its a nice "racey" look......

patrick

I definately have to get in THIS line... My running stance on the freeway sux..
InFlight.jpg

mauiSRT/10 said:
Well let me just be the first to tell you that your stock 4x4 height will finally be gone forever!!! No jacked up race truck anymore.............just a sweet yellow blur slithering down the freeway!:burnout: :rock:

You will love the new look and feel. Its a nice "racey" look......

patrick
That's exactly what I'm looking for!

This is me right after my friend and I dropped mine..........the other pic is the day my truck arrived at the Maui docks...........the first time I laid my eyes on her!!!! That was a good day!:D

patrick

Bucke,
If you want it nice and level put the kit on but leave the rear shackle mounting bolts loose. Get 2 big people to sit on your tailgate while you tighten the bolts back up. Your drop will be low in the rear like mine. ;)

I am planing to buy a drop kit Monday, but dont know the one I want yet. thinking on the 2/4 from Venom,,, Any Ideas,,,, its only 400$$$

SGTFRY said:
I am planing to buy a drop kit Monday, but dont know the one I want yet. thinking on the 2/4 from Venom,,, Any Ideas,,,, its only 400$$$

I don't think you can go wrong purchasing Boomers kit...www.x-metal.com

You might want to consider the bump steer kit too...

Prof said:
I don't think you can go wrong purchasing Boomers kit...www.x-metal.com

You might want to consider the bump steer kit too...
Would like to do the same with my RC.(lower it) I don't know much about Boomers kit. But supposed to help handling. What is bump steer kit?

Thanks, look foward to the pictures. I have an RC. Looking for all the help I could get re: lowering, mostly which is the best for my truck.

To what Ive seen the kits are pretty much the same, and the kit from Venom motorsports comes with the bump steer.

Just lookin for the cheepest price with the same results. And also how hard are theese kits to install???

SGTFRY said:
To what Ive seen the kits are pretty much the same, and the kit from Venom motorsports comes with the bump steer.
I don't know who you've been talking to but you got some BAD info.:confused:

X-Metals kit is far superior the others on the market. Better engineered, better quality parts and better made. ;)

Take it from those of us who HAVE the kit already installed. :burnout:

.02 cents

SGTFRY said:
Just lookin for the cheepest price with the same results. And also how hard are theese kits to install???

First let me say thank you for what you do and where you are at. There are threads on here that show what is wrong using the cheepest priced kit's out there. I have seen where guys have taken the bull by the horn and had kits custom built with good results. Be careful....countries that play great ping pong don't always make great performance truck parts. Don't look at Hennessey's kit.....it's the most expensive POS you could ever find. Pro's outway the Con's on x-metals kit......drag your feet until you can afford it and justify the dollars spent. E-mail boomer or call him, perhaps there is a service man special he could offer.....once again thank you for what you do for this country and the path you have choosen in protecting this country and making a livelyhood

SGTFRY said:
Hey thanks all, I will try to get ahold of him tommarow.
if you are miltary, then its free shipping. thanks for all you do.
you can reach me at xmetal or SuperBike Shop 812-477-1740

WAZZSUP said:
First let me say thank you for what you do and where you are at. There are threads on here that show what is wrong using the cheepest priced kit's out there. I have seen where guys have taken the bull by the horn and had kits custom built with good results. Be careful....countries that play great ping pong don't always make great performance truck parts. Don't look at Hennessey's kit.....it's the most expensive POS you could ever find. Pro's outway the Con's on x-metals kit......drag your feet until you can afford it and justify the dollars spent. E-mail boomer or call him, perhaps there is a service man special he could offer.....once again thank you for what you do for this country and the path you have choosen in protecting this country and making a livelyhood

Ditto Sarge................Boomer kit is worth the few xtra bucks....big time!!!

patrick

My truck with BOOM's 1/2 drop kit.:D :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back