Will Post my nightmare soon!

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. As some of you know, I had my whole engine rebuilt and the builder turned out to be liar and and a crook. Its in the legal system now, but will post the whole story, who did the build and what happened. All I can say now is know who you are dealing with and make sure you get recommendations. Wish me luck in getting this bastard.

bmako said:
Hi all. As some of you know, I had my whole engine rebuilt and the builder turned out to be liar and and a crook. Its in the legal system now, but will post the whole story, who did the build and what happened. All I can say now is know who you are dealing with and make sure you get recommendations. Wish me luck in getting this bastard.
Who built it?

bmako said:

sorry to hear - who the bastard ?

I will post his name and the whole 10 month ordeal as soon as the attorneys are done with him. That is if they can find him. What a sleeeeeeeez bag he is. Meanwhile my truck is in storage without an engine. Towing is back home soon without engine in it.

bmako said:
I will post his name and the whole 10 month ordeal as soon as the attorneys are done with him. That is if they can find him. What a sleeeeeeeez bag he is. Meanwhile my truck is in storage without an engine. Towing is back home soon without engine in it.
dman dude, sorry man, thought it was better news than that:eek:

Tony, Im not back by any means. This guy screwed up my baby. This truck was my prize posession and just thinking about it makes me sick. I put everything I had into this build. And for someone to take my dream away like this is just unreal. SOme of you guys know how I must feel.

There's a possibility that he skipped out west somewhere, maybe arizona area, but I will keep everyone posted.

viperhauler said:
probably can't if it's in the legal system right now...
i was thinking the same thing, but now if bmako pm'd it to someone and someone posted "hey I heard ---------- did good work , anyone know where he might be?" that would keep mako from the sharks:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back