Will Post my nightmare soon!

Amazein, this is appaling, truely makes me think this guy is smokin crack, ....Right now I am prayin for you to get double your investment, and that the almighty is swift , like a red tailed hawk grabbin a field mouse........:argh:

Thanks for the support. It just blows my mind that someone would do this and ruin his reputation for any kind of future in this industry. It doesnt matter where you open up business again, your past has a tendency to follow. It really hurts everytime I turn on my computer and my screensaver pops up as a picture of my truck and its sitting in a shops lot with no engine. And oh, I forgot to mention he screwed up my tranny as well.

so at this point, you (we) are waiting on the lawyers to draw up whatever it is they do?:dontknow:

or has there been any other news/progress in the search for the asshole?

now its the waiting game. He knows what going on and if he's any kind of man he will repay his obligations.

bmako said:
now its the waiting game. He knows what going on and if he's any kind of man he will repay his obligations.
thats where i'd be worried man, if he was any kind of man he wouldn't have screwed you over in the first place.:mad:

Any updates on this deal? I sure feel bad for bmako. Wish I had knowledge, $$$, and nothing to do, as I'd fly him down here to texas and get him fixed right up free of charge. I hate it when shops run out of money and things go bad. Guy prob has a coke problem or just bad economy got him. Then honest customers pay the price. Very hard to recover anything, trust me been there about 12 years ago. Famous builder in Houston name starts with the same letter as his city had me over a barrell, & no one would help me except lawyers and I paid them to get merely 75% of my inventment back, and money to them was a total loss. I had to sign an agreement to stay silent about the deal and not warn others about him. On top of that I had to revoke all of my slanderings and say he satisfied me. I signed it just because I really needed my money back, but I couldnt sleep at night for a week from the guilt. Man I was young dumb & didnt know any better..... Oh well looks like he got all straighted out and still in business. I heard his 1st wife was the whole problem, and looks like he is doing well. You guys ever go to his website and look at the HP #'s and track times on a 10? If you read it closely and thourally, it doesnt add up!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back